H2oVanoss - Whiskey Lullaby

--Well this is a Fan-Fic that was inspired in the song "Whiskey Lullaby by Brad Paisley and Alison Krauss" is a very sad song I really love to feel sad so that is why I love it, also mini in this fan-fic is very different but I had to do it for the fan-fic to fit correctly, hope you enjoy it--

-----------------------------------------

Evan was on the couch, Delirious was in an event far from home and he wouldn't be at home in a few hours. Evan invited Mini home to play some games he was bored, mini arrived and Evan offered something to eat or drink:

"Want some water or nuts" Evan asked walking to the kitchen door

"not for now thanks"

Both of the guys walk to the couch and turned the Xbox on, they were thinking what to play.

"so.. we have Halo, Gears of war or...." Evan turned around to see that Craig look like he was crying with his hands on his face "is something wrong? What happened?" he approaches Mini with a worried face, squatting to try and look at his face.

"I have to tell you something Evan..." Craig didn't sound sad at all in fact he sounded kind happy.

"yes... anything for you Mini" sitting at Craig's side with a hand on his shoulder.

Mini didn't say anything but turned around and kiss Evan in the lips pushing him in the couch, Evan wide opened his eye "what...why..no..I have Jonathan" he thought to himself trying to push Craig off him but Mini had his hands around Evan's hips, he pulled away from the kiss and look at Mini:

"what are you doing? Stop I don't want to sound mean but I don't like you" Evan say pushing Craig to the side and stinging up and heading to the main door, Mini run to catch Evan and pushing him to the wall, Mini graved Evan's hands and tie them with his necktie.

"does it look like I care? I want you to be with me" Mini put Evan's hands above his head and kiss Evan's neck, Evan couldn't move he was thinking why would this happen? Craig moved up to kiss Evan again opening his mouth with one hand introducing his tongue in Evan's mouth. Evan close his eyes thinking how to push Craig away, in a need for air Evan moaned in Craig's mouth, who pull out of the kiss Evan still with his eyes closed.

"get out if here he is mine!" Craig scream at the door which was opened. Evan opened his eyes and saw Jonathan standing in the door, his eyes and mouth wide opened, dropping the roses that he bought for Evan.

"Evan! Why....why....I thought that....you...lov.." Jonathan couldn't speak tears filled his eyes and dropping to the floor.

"no this is... no Delirious I love you! I really do!" Evan was trying to escape from Craig's hands but Craig was stronger.

"pfff. Seriously Delirious did you thought that Evan loved you? Like look at you, who would love you? He was only playing, now go out leave us alone" Craig turned around and kiss Evan who was crying, Jonathan close the door and ran every were except Evan's home now, he didn't care about explanations he had a very bad day and this was the last thing that he needed.

Evan was moving sharply and trying to bite Craig's lips which he did.

"what? you don't like that I just kicked you boyfriend out of our home?" Mini say with a smirk on his face. Evan moved his hands out of the tie releasing his hands punching Craig in the face and stomach.

"you are not my friend! What happened?" Evan was furious he looked at Mini that was on the floor, he walked up to him and look at his face graving it with his hands. "what's wrong with you?" Evan saw that Craig looked sleepy and his pupils were very small "no....NO!" Evan scream and quickly he rip the sleeve of Craig's suit and there was all the answers that Evan needed, punctures all over his arm.