I looked at the time and found that any time now Kai would come to pick up Ray. " Now it is your turn" Ray took hold of my hand and placed the blindfold in it. As there was no other way I tied the blindfold over my eyes. His shrieks of fear whenever I got near him and his giggles of escaping my hands forced me not to catch him soon. I prolonged the game by skirting around him and acting as if catching him or missing him by an inch. All of a sudden I heard a creak from somewhere near the gate. " Ray!! Is there anyone at the gate?! I heard something." I asked him to confirm my doubts. " No Yaayaa. No one is there. Come on Yaayaa. Catch me. catch me." He tickled me with his chubby hands and my laughter filled the lawn. " Wait till I catch you. I will tickle you soo much" I mock threatened him and waved my fingers at him. I could hear his giggles and I moved towards the origin of the sounds. I lowered my palms to his height and started frisking for him as if searching for something in the dark. Well I was blindfolded so there was not much a difference now I guess. I almost touched him twice and then finally I touched his hair. His hair's texture was different to feel with my eyes closed so I concluded that it might have been because of the awareness of my surroundings at a higher level due to the increase in the receptiveness of the other senses as my sense of vision was blocked.

" Caught you!!! Now you must give me whatever I ask for" I giggled and took off my blindfold. The giggles stuck in my throat looking at the person infront of me. I blinked my eyes to ensure that this was not a figment of my imagination. Ray's giggle proved that the person was very much real and was sitting infront of me.

" You caught me long time back Miss. Ananya. How can you catch something that is already yours?" His words made my heart thunder in its ribcage. When did he come?? Why didn't he let his presence known? Why was he silent? How long was he here? My emotions were on a roller coaster. First I was surprised. Then curious. Then anger. Then unknown excitement that turned into confusion. What did he mean by mine?!?!!

" Chachu, you should give Yaayaa whatever she asks for. This is the rule of our game. Isn't it Yaayaa?" Ray's chirpy voice forced me from my thoughts and I was angry at Kai for not revealing himself. How could he invadey privacy like that?!?! I swallowed those harsh words down my throat. But his next words incesned me even more.

" She can ask for whatever she wants. Game or no game. Rule or no rule. She has that right. Infact she has many other rights " He answered Ray while looking at me from his place on the ground. He was sitting on his one knee, still he was so tall. How did my stupid brain take this giant for Ray? I couldn't blame him completely for what happened but he was also in the wrong by not revealing himself as soon as he stepped into the lawn. I was glowering at him but the glower turned into a gasp as soon as I realised what he said. Rights?!!? What rights?!? He was confusing my already muddled brain. I forcibly took control of my brain and senses.

" I don't want any rights. So no thank you." I answered him primly and hoped it was rude enough to stop him from trying to drag this issue even more. I subconsciously patted myself on my back for answering with no stutter and confidence, whereas inside I was a riot of emotions. He got up from his posture on ground and stood to his full height as soon as he heardy words. I felt his breath on my chin, lips, nose, temple and hair as he rose before stepping back. I was frozen in my place and wasn't able to move even if my life depended on it. What was happening to me? Why was this happening again? I somehow got control of my body and just like that he turned the tables upside down in a second. I was chagrined at my state. As if sensing my emotionally unstable state he took few more steps back, but not before numbing my mind also along with my body by his words.

" It doesn't matter if you want or not. It is a matter of when and how you will execute your rights. There is no exception from that. All rights on me are Reserved for you Miss Ananya. You will realize it one day or the other. And I will be waiting patiently for that day." He said those words and coolly picked up Ray in his arms and started walking towards the house as if he didn't tilt my world off the axis. Actually he completely removed the axes and wrecked havoc on my soul. I stood there gaping at his back and waited for fear or anger or surprise to hit me. But the emotions that hit me were excitement, anticipation and happiness. What was wrong with my brain?? What sort of stupid emotions and feelings was it exuding after hearing such words?? I contributed this abnormality of my emotional state to a lapse in my hormonal imbalance because of too much ingestion of sweet and chocolate. Yes. Exactly. That was the reason for all this senseless response from my brain. The chocolate that I stuffed myself with since morning released happy hormone and that was why I experienced such contrasting emotions in a situation like this where I should be scared out of my wits. Else no way I would have been excited by his words. While I was coming to terms with my extreme emotions, he turned towards me with Ray in his arms and smirked at me. " Will you ask me inside at least now Miss Ananya? Or should I stand outside here like a conceirge? " I decided to show him that I was not putty in his hands where he could manipulate me like this. Well at least I could put on a show that I was resistant to his charms instead of making it blatantly obvious of his affect on me to him. I collected my straying thoughts and jumbling emotions before speaking to him. I so wanted to remove that smirk from his face. If he is Kai then I am Anya. In no way was I lesser than him.