31.

Here's another shade of Anaaya. I hope you like this Hassan less chapter haha. Make sure to vote and comment. I love reading your comments tbh.

Chapter 31.
Quitting.

Anaaya.

She sat in her office, her mind swarming around all that had happened at home two days ago. How could Hassan simply ask her to move with him? And that too, so suddenly?

London was beautiful. But she had a life here in Pakistan. Her biggest fear was becoming a trophy wife there. With her husband's fancy new job and his path to success, she would turn into one of those women that she never wanted to become.

Trophy wife and a mother. That was the last thing she wanted for herself.

She heard a knock on the door and waved at the intern to come in. The lean figure of the twenty year old guy entered the room and she looked at him in anticipation.

"Yes?" She asked again with a raised eye.

"Madam, Sir Aslam is asking for the layout." She groaned.

A sudden wave of nausea engulfed her and she lowered her head, gagging and emptying the contents of her morning breakfast into the bin.

She stayed leaned down for a few seconds, then used a tissue paper to clean her face and popped a mint gum into her mouth. Something that had seemed to help her in the past few days.

She looked up at the intern who was still observing her keenly.

"Wow..you really are pregnant." He blurted out.

So it had came to this? Even the interns new? Of course. It was a fucking spectacle. Was it not?

She glared at him.

"Who the fuck are you to even ask me that question?" She replied, gone were her thoughts of staying classy and ignoring it. If they were brave enough to talk about her in front of her face, she was brave enough to put them in her place.

"I'm Safir. The new intern for the drafting department." He answered making Anaaya look at him like he was stupid.

She rolled her eyes.

"Anyway, tell Mr Aslam that it's in the works. If he wants to see it so deperately, he can visit my office." She told him.

He noted it down on his small book and nodded.

"Are you sure you want me to say that?"

He affirmed.

"Did I speak Chinese?" The intern scrambled away at the look on her face and she was left sitting and working on the fucking layout everyone so badly wanted to see.