3.

Ishq pehlay tha,

Ya aashiq pehlay?

Ayai mashooq tho,

Aashiq pehlay.

Love was first,

Or was the lover first?

As the beloved came, then,

The lover was first.

Chapter 3.
When I searched for you again, I found you in the depth of my eyes and beat of my heart.

--

Hassan typed furiously on his laptop, fed up with his client's latest problem. How could she hide such a huge thing from him? Knowing damn well what impact it would have.

Now he would have to go back to the court and submit another application, doubling the amount of work and the stress that came with it.

He called up his secretary, Samantha who was back in his London office.

"Samantha, book me a flight for tomorrow." He stated, coming directly to the point.

"I'll ask Waseem to book it for you, Have a good day, Sir." She replied, knowing how short her conversations with her boss usually were.

He sent a few emails and heard his mother call out his name, over and over again.

He sighed.

"Yes, mother?" He questioned, sitting down on the couch placed in the living room.

"Here's your tea." She gave him his mug.

"Azlaan, chai?" She questioned her younger son but he shook his head, claiming he had coke just now.

He glanced at his brother and chose to ignore that he was busy with his work.

"Bhaiiii.." He dragged, calling out his brother's name.

Hassan motioned him to go on.

"Wese bhabhi's very pretty, hmm?" He heard his brother but didn't bother to respond.

Yes, she was beautiful but she wasn't the most beautiful girl he had seen.

"Hmm.." He hummed and went back to researching. Azlaan snorted.

"What hmm? I mean you're very lucky." He mumbled but Hassan still didn't pay much attention.

"Okay.." He shrugged.

His brother made a blank face.

"Stop being so casual, look at her." He put his phone in front of him for a moment, just so Hassan could take a glance and then snatched it away.

"What was that?" He questioned, curious all of a sudden.

"What was what?" Azlaan cross questioned feigning ignorance as if he hadn't just shown the picture of his future sister in law.