5.

Vote and comment lotttsss!

---

Mere dil ke shehar main,

Ghar tera ho gaya, ho gaya..

Sapna dekha jo tum ne,

Wo mera ho gaya, ho gaya.

In the city of my heart

You have a home now,

The dream that you once had,

Is mine now.

Chapter 5
The key to a healthy relationship is just trust and loyalty. Nothing more, nothing less.

ANAAYA

"Ahmad, where are we going?" Anaaya questioned her best friend
who had arrived back from Karachi in a hurry and told her to just get in the car.

She had no idea where she was going or what was happening but she knew she could trust him. She had been friends with him for years now.

The only thing she was worried about was the fact that she hadn't informed her parents about her sudden absence.

"So now you're gonna question me everytime I take you somewhere?" Ahmad counter questioned her not being used to Anaaya asking him about things.

Anaaya sighed.

"I'm just, Ahmad let's go home, okay? Mama, baba must be worried." She explained. He chuckled.

"Babe, just one coffee. I already missed your engagement party and you're gonna be off to Lahore in three days."

One cup wouldn't hurt.

Besides he was right. In three days she was going to be someone's wife, someone's daughter in law. In three days she wouldn't be sitting in her favourite street one cafe but instead, she would be strolling the streets of Lahore.

Life would change.

"Fine, just one coffee." She agreed, looking at him.

"Coffee with kisses?" Ahmad teased, poking his tongue out.

Anaaya rolled her eyes at him.

"You wish." She said with a scoff.

"Come on, you're not even married right now, besides you don't even love him." He tried to persuade her.

She didn't love him but she liked him. And it seemed he liked her enough too. She didn't want to sabotage their relationship before it could even build.

She couldn't do those rebellious immature things with Ahmad anymore.

"Just because I don't love him yet, doesn't mean I can't be loyal to him." She responded to his question and then leaned down the car seat, too tired to even say a word.

She was still in her engagement dress and she knew she would fall asleep if she didn't drink some coffee.

They didn't go inside the cafe but instead ordered the coffee and started to drink in the car.

Ahmad wae still very much stuck in the kissing zone, making Anaaya feel a little uncomfortable.

"Not even a goodbye kiss?" He pouted, asking her. She drank a sip and raised an eye at him.