20.

Chapter 20.
Corsica.

Anaaya x hassan.

We landed and reached the resort, immediately sitting on the golf carts

The fresh air of Corsica smoothly wiped our faces, the smell of the ocean and the beautiful view made me beam. It was this extravagant view that had made me so excited in the first place.

Hassan had booked a cottage that was near to the beach, it was connected to the hotel but was still very private.

I smiled, looking all around the place. I had been to France once, Paris, to be precise. But I had never been to Corsica, this place seemed so magical already.

Hassan, who was closing the door to the cottage, came towards me, holding me by my waist and keeping me there.

"Someone seems excited." He mentioned.

"I'm ecstatic. This place is magical." I whispered, kissing his chin.

"Come on, let's order some food. I'm starving." I agreed.

I hated plane food. It was bland and tasteless. I hadn't eaten in what seemed like hours, so I ordered my meal and he ordered his, over the phone.

After being told that the food would nearly take half an hour and after that we could go down to the beach where they can serve us dinner. Hassan decided to enter the shower. Meanwhile, I unpacked my belongings.

I was in the middle of putting some fresh clothes on the bed when a very wet Hassan came back into the bedroom.

Only wrapped in his towel, fresh droplets of water dropped down on his chest, from his hair. I gulped, looking at him like a greedy animal.

Okay, my husband is hot.

I inhaled a deep breath, looking at him.

"Anaaya?"

"Hmm?"

"You there?" He joked.

I closed my eyes for a second, looking away.

"Yeah, I'm just hungry." Okay that came out really wrong.

"I mean, the food's gonna take a while and I'm hungry because I didn't eat, I didn't mean I'm hungry because you're naked, I mean-" I rambled, on and on.

He walked towards me.

Why did he have such an effect on me? God damn!

"Why don't you go take a shower and uhh cool off?" He suggested with a sly smirk.

Ugh.

"Mhmm, yeah, I'm gonna go do that." I excused myself and entered the shower, not looking back.