19.

! :))

--

Chapter 19.
Are you pregnant?

When I say Hassan smiled, this is what I mean :)

Hassan x Anaaya

Quite the opposite actually.

I didn't hate him, obviously.

I liked him.

Alot.

But love? Did I love him? The opposite of hate is love? Did Hassan mean that I love him? Do I love Hassan?

I love how thoughtful he is, how he makes me understand his own perspective instead of disrespecting me.

I love how passionate he is about his work, I love that he talks to me calmly even after turning arrogant and cold.

But did I love him?

I didn't know.

"Bahu toh baat hi nahi karti. (Daughter in law doesn't even talk)"

It was nearly eleven at night, and Hassan grand mother had him sitting by her side, she kept whispering into his ear and even Hassan was so deep into listening everything.

He seemed extremely attached with them. It was kind of cute.

Hassan turned to look at me.

"Nahi nahi dado, aisa nahi hai. (No grandmother, it's not like that) Anaaya, come sit by her." He called me. I stood up from my seat and walked towards them, sitting beside his grand mother.

"Hassan pareshan toh nahi karta tujhe? (He doesn't upset you, right?) She questioned me, looking at my face obeerving each and every detail.

I shook my head.

"No, aunty." I mumbled.

"Aunty? Call me Daadi."

"Jee,"

"Aur yeh? Iski manhoos maa? (Her unlucky mother?) Does she say anything to you?" I gasped at her words, my mother in law was in the kitchen working so she pointed there.

God damn, the woman was a typical mother in law.

I looked at Hassan who just nodded, telling me to answer her.

"No, aunty's really nice. She's calm and sweet."

"Acha, chalo jao. Make me some tea," Her order caught me offguard. I mean she was old and I respected her but I knew nothing about making good tea.

"Aziz bana raha hai." I said lamely, telling her that the cook was making some tea already. She clicked her tongue.

"No no, I want tea from our daughter in law. Go now." She shoeed me away, I had no choice but to walk into the kitchen.