[38] Twin Trouble

*Second Person's POV*

        As every other day, you meet with Hiccup in the Great Hall. Fishlegs has dropped you off for the next person to look after you. Unlike every other day, only one option remains.

        "I'm not sure about this," Hiccup looked very unsure about what he agreed to. Toothless behind him tilted his large head and frowned.

        An arm is slung over your shoulders, as the grinning face of Ruffnut comes into your view. "Come on, everyone is getting a turn. Only us and Astrid haven't gone and she's off patrolling."

        Another arm came from the opposite side, making you nearly stumble as Tuffnut joined in the side hugs. "Don't worry, Hiccup. She's in good hands. Nothing will get past us!" He boldly declares.

        Hiccup looked at you for your opinion. You smile awkwardly between the twins. You don't deny that having these two as bodyguards is not very assuring. To be honest, you are counting more on your dragons to make sure you are safe if they get distracted.

        The sound of the Great Hall doors opening catches your attention. "Don't forget I'll be around too," Varor strolls on in with Remus not far behind him.

        Hiccup's face immediately brightens up with relief. "Ah Varor! Good to see you're here. Um, did you finish patrolling with Astrid?"

        Varor shook his head, "I'm finished, but Astrid's not. I managed to convince her to let me finish early by checking the wilderness so I can be here." Varor stopped just beside you and the twins, raising a teasing brow at your situation. You playfully glare at him.

        Hiccup sighs, looking back over to the hopeful twins on either side of you. He eyes them, not entirely swayed, but he doesn't really have much alternatives. His head bows in defeat and his shoulders slump with a heavy sigh. "Alright, fine. You can watch over (Y/N) today."

        The twins cheered, throwing their arms into the air, nearly hitting you in the head if you hadn't flinched away. Toothless rolls his eyes at this behavior, plopping down on the floor.

        Two different, but similar arms hook around yours and yank you backwards off your feet. You yelp in surprise and fail to regain footing as you're dragged towards the Hall's doors.

        "We'll take good care of your girlfriend!" Ruffnut shouted back to Hiccup. Your eyes widen in surprise, as well as Hiccup's and Varor's. You feel heat bombard your cheeks. Hiccup open and closes his mouth with indistinct sounds coming out, and you notice a pink hue taint his cheeks before the Great Hall doors block your view.

        Having stopped struggling from shock over that comment, the twins easily carry you down the steps. Dropping you back on your feet.

        Tuffnut leans an arm on your shoulder, looking at his sister, "Nice one, Sis! His face was priceless!"

        "Thank you," Ruffnut proudly accepted his praise. She smirked at your still red face as Skyler exited the Great Hall with Varor. "So (Y/N), you and Hiccup?"

        "N-Not a thing!" You pushed Tuffnut off your shoulder. "Nope... Never... Never was a thing! I don't-I don't even like him like that!" You nervously smiled. Your cheeks felt warmer, and you felt hot, despite the cloudy sky blocking any warm sunlight.

        Ruffnut and Tuffnut exchanged a look, both wearing huge grins. "Suuure," they said in sync.

        "Besides, why would you think that?" You said. You don't think Fishlegs tattled on you.