HG22. Everything I Didn't Say

Chapter Twenty Two

She pulled her phone out off her pocket. I sighed, knowing that she'll be texting or talking to someone. But, boy I was wrong.

"Smile, DJ." she held the device in front of her. "Come on, smile!" she repeated.

I awkwardly smiled and I heard the shutter from the speaker of her phone.

"You're so lame, DJ." she joked and looked at what she took. "Ulitin mo nga. Smile properly, mukha kang engot."

I giggled at what she stated. Okay lang namang magmukhang engot eh, basta para sa'yo.

"1, 2, 3... smile!" she exclaimed as I smiled awkwardly once again. "You are the lamest person on earth. You suck."

I went to her side to look at what she's doing.

Tinitignan niya yung nakuha niyang litrato ko, at nakangiti siya.

"Ulitin mo nga. Last na, promise, ayusin mo." she stated again.

I groaned. "Dalawa na yun! Bibigyan na lang kita ng two by two picture ko. Bakit mo ba ako gustong picture'an ha? Crush mo ba ako?"

She slapped me on my arm, I winced in pain. Babae ba to?

"Idiot," she muttered. "ang ganda kasi ng view."

"Crush mo nga ako!" I repeated, she slapped me on the arm again.

"Yang view sa likod mo!" she defended.

I turned around. Maganda nga yung view, beach eh. Tirik na tirik pa yung araw, tapos walang masyadong tao.

"Amin na nga yan." sabi ko at inagaw yung phone niya.

"Ano b-"

"Magseselfie tayo." I stated.

She giggled. "Gago ka ba? Kapag selfie, isa lang. Self nga eh."

"Everyone calls is selfie, kahit sampu yung nagpipicture, selfie yung caption." I argued.

"Stupid," she muttered. "dito tayo, para makikita yang background."

I nodded and walked closer to her then held the phone infront of us.

I smiled awkwardly, Kath just grinned like a little kid. She looks so happy. There was a small space between us so I scooted closer.

"DJ, hindi nakikita yang beach." she pouted like a kid.

I sighed and did what I thought the best.

I pulled her waist, closer to me, giving more space for the beach.

This time, I smiled. Like a real smile. Hindi awkward, hindi plastic. Kasi masaya ako. I've never been this close to her for seven years. I can literally feel the blood on my body run up to my face. Her arms touched my chest and I just felt like I'm the happiest person on earth, even with this little thing.

We took about five more 'selfies' or whatever you call it then I handed the phone to Kath.

"Ay, ang ganda nito. Perfect." she mumbled. I took a glance of what she was looking at.

She's just simply smiling while I grinned. Both of us were wearing sunglasses so it looks really perfect.

"Syempre, andyan ako eh." I teased.