Chapter 76 - Fireworks

Začať od začiatku

I look at her and say, "Yes, I knew.  I made this happen for you."   Christina looks at me with a confused look and I tell her, "Christina, since I have met you my heart has been exploding like these fireworks.  You make me happier than I have ever been in my entire life.  I hope that I make you just as happy because..." I get on one knee and take out the ring from my pocket and look up into her beautiful face with the fireworks going off behind her and say, "Christina, I have never knew what true love was until I met you.  I have felt a connection with you from the moment I laid eyes on you.  I know that I need and want you to be in my life forever.  I want you to have my babies.  I want a future with you baby girl...  Will you give me the honor of being my wife?  Christina, will you marry me?"

Christina looks down at me and her mouth is open and tears are streaming down her face and squeals, "Yes!!!!! Yes, Harry!!!!! Yes, I will marry you!!"

I can't believe she said yes.  OMG...  I stand up and put the ring on her finger and bring her face to mine and kiss her lips softly and notice that we are both crying.    

Christina's POV

I am watching Harry get on one knee and my heart is about to beat out of my chest.  What is he doing?  He can't possibly be about to propose to me...  Then he says, " "Christina, I have never knew what true love was until I met you. I have felt a connection with you from the moment I laid eyes on you. I know that I need and want you to be in my life forever. I want you to have my babies. I want a future with you baby girl... Will you give me the honor of being my wife? Christina, will you marry me?"

I feel my knees getting weak and I feel like I am about to pass out.  The tears are now streaming down my face.  I open my mouth and feel like nothing coherent is going to come out of it, but it does...  I scream, "Yes!!!!! Yes, Harry!!!!! Yes, I will marry you!!"

Harry puts the ring on my finger and pulls my body close to his and then cups my face and kisses my lips.  I can taste the salt from both of our tears that are flowing freely from our eyes.  I am the happiest woman alive.

Harry then tells me to take a selfie with him with the fireworks still going on in the background.  He lifts my hand to show the ring and we are both beaming from ear to ear.  Next thing I know he is sending the picture out to someone.  I ask him who he is sending it to and he tells me that I will see.

My phone begins to beep with a message from Harry with the picture with the caption of, "She said YES!!!!!!"  I laugh and ask him why he would send that to me saying that when all of a sudden my phone starts to blow up.

I start getting replies from my mother, my father, Harry's mother, his sister, my brother, Ed Sheeran, my grandmother and Jeff congratulating us.  I look at Harry and ask him, how could he send that to so many people so quickly and he said he made a group text list so he could send it all at once.  How fucking sweet is this man?

"Wait... Harry, you talked to my father?" I ask.  He looks at me and says, "Of course I had to ask your father for permission for your hand in marriage first."  OMG...

Harry looks into my eyes and I say, "I am the luckiest woman alive.  No one in this universe is as happy as I am at this moment."  He takes me by the hand and brings me to the bedroom.  He opens the door and there are candles and rose petals everywhere.  I look at him and try to figure out how he had time to do this.  Then I realize that the captain must have done this right before he left.

I look at Harry and say, "You were so sure I was going to say yes, huh?"  He looks at me and smirks and says, "One way or another I was going to make you say yes."