41; Beach! Bitch?

Start from the beginning

"He is coming to talk to you, now." You say, looking away.

Taehyung chuckles, cutely, "Oh Y/N, trust me he isn't coming for me," He pauses as you stare at him with a shocked expression, "But coming for you.."

That's when it all hits you, Taehyung purposely got close to you only to trigger Jimin, so he could come and talk to you as he did not speak even a single word with you through out your way to here.

"What are you doing?" Jimin asks Taehyung but his gaze is fixed on you, observing you. You blush, trying to look away but can't.

"Talking?" Taehyung answers.

"Yeah, right?" eyes still stuck on you, arousing the heat within you. It's been a few days he has stared or even been this close to you.

Taehyung giggles again, eyeing both the love stuck friends before him. He knows your heart beats for Jimin, no matter what Hani says. He believes in his instinct.

"I was showing Y/N around," Taehyung says, eyeing Jimin deeply as his body twitches. "And everybody else?," Jimin says, looking at tae now, finally you can breathe.

"Don't worry, the maids showed them their rooms. We were just roaming around the garden," Taehyung tells, tilting his head towards your direction with a small smile on his lips.

Jimin groans, watching them two smiling. He isn't jealous, never when it comes to Taehyung just knows what his best friend is doing, purposely. And he is in no mood of playing this game.

"You could have woken me up," Jimin exclaims, running a hand throw his silver hair that shined in the bright sun light.

"You looked peaceful," Taehyung says lowly. Jimin stares at him for a few seconds, not saying anything. The silence has become quite common between the two.

"Whatever," He mumbles, reaching out for your hand to grab suddenly making you flinch, "And you come with me.." Jimin pulls you with him inside the mansion, without letting you fight.

You look back at Tae with glaring eyes in hopes of scaring him but all he does is wink and wave his hand at your wave.

"Bitch.." You say softly, walking behind Jimin.

You have no idea where you are going or what is going to happen next but one thing you know is that you are prepared for anything that comes your way.

-

"This is your room," Jimin tells as you enter inside the bedroom behind him, wrist still in a tight grip.

The room is big, walls painted in light shade of pink but the wall behind the bedframe is dark shade of grey, large windows in front with white sheer curtains dangling in the air, the furniture is modern and black and a silk sheet spread on the bed.

You smile eyes wandering around the room and ask, "Only mine?"

Jimin eyes moves from the side of your face to your neck to outline of your breasts to your waist to your firm ass to your fine legs, he ruffles his hair, closing his eyes to calm himself down.

"Jimin?" You look at him now, confused as he did not reply to you. He looks at you suddenly, breath hitching, eyes widening, it seems as if he is caught doing something wrong.

A loud cough to clear his throat, Jimin fixes his posture while staring at you and ask, "Do you want to share the room?"

You bite your bottom lip, trying not to smile, "With whom?" deep down you thought he may take his name to share a room with you so you can spend more time with and ask why is he being so distant from you..