Chapter|18

King's P.O.V

"Look she's going to switch up on yo real quick she still got feelings for that nigga!" Kim yelled. I just kept scrolling on my phone this bitch was always talking shit.

"Nique is my fam she wouldn't do that she ain't nothing like you." I said nonchalantly. She gasped and slapped me.

"Shut up! You should know why I'm doing this shit! You don't know what's going on!" she yelled in my face. She lucky I'm high as shit right now.

"King, I don't want her dead I want her to know life can't be perfect. It ain't fair My parents died and hers survived! That's not fair! All this shit I've done was to teach her a little lesson that not everything in life can go in her favor." this bitch sobbed. I just looked her up and down. She started to sit on me as if she wanted me to console her.

FUCK SHE THOUGHT?!

"Look Kim, we ain't cool like that so get up off me with all that snot and red shits you call eyes." I said as I pushed her away. Out of now where she started to laugh.

"I love you King!" she laughed. She was scarring the fuck out of me.

"As in King you mean King Jesus, right?" I asked she giggled then she just got this demonic possessed look on her face. I pushed her off but she pulled out a pocket knife and started to wave it around.

"Look here King, I could kill you myself right now or I can pull some crazy needy bitch and fuck myself up in the house and run and tell the cousin in-law everything in my own little old twist. What cha thank shawty?" she spoke. As she asked me the question she traced my jawline with the knife. This hoe is on some strong knock a cow out shit.

"Kim chill out." I said holding my hands out, gently rubbing her shoulders. She smiled and nodded.

"Okay. I'll chill out, but promise me one thing."

"Yes, whatever you want Lil'Mama." I said hoping she wouldn't kill me or nothing.

"Promise me you won't let them hurt me." she whispered looking g me dead in my eyes. She was foreal scared of Shy and his whole team. I ain't even gonna act like I ain't scared of them too, they some savage ass Niggas and bitches.

"I promi-" I was cut off when a bunch of bullets went off I ducked and grabbed that bitch. She was looking up like she was looking for fucking fireworks. Dumb Bitch.

"Kimmy, Baby come out her to your favorite aunty." a woman's voice yelled violently. The woman sounded like she was about to beat some serious ass. I looked at Kimberly and her ass was looking at me.

"Somebody want you." I whispered. She gave me a 'duh' look.

"I know, fool. They want us not just me." she tried that shit.

"Beg your pardon?" I asked she gave me a blank face.

"Look King you promised." she pouted.

"Technically I didn't fully get to promise. I'll walk you out there but you on your own. I'm Kingston, A very large Bitch nigga." I said. She laughed.

"You're joking right?" she asked. I shook my head.

"I was just feeding off of your raw ass. But you not as tough as I thought, you fear death just like any other bitch out here." I said she looked down.

"I let all the boss ass Niggas die only for you to tell me you're too p*ssy to protect me." she laughed evilly.

"Duh, I peeped what you was doing and I ain't want to loose my life."

"Kimberly I don't have all damn night!" the same voice yelled. Kim rolled her eyes and began to rise from the side of the car we were behind.

"Bring that ass here boy!" Kim whispered looking down at me.

"Fawwwk you mean?" I asked.

.

.

.

.

.
To Be Continued

I know it's Kevin Hart short but I've been doing mad shit since school opened and even before. #sorryforthewait