Chapter|13

AIJAH'S P.O.V

"Just keep swimming!" Shilah yelled while she tapped the fish tank in the paralegal office. I decided to get a different lawyer that will tell me what that other piece of shit wouldn't.

"MOMMY! DORY! MOMMY? YOU LOOK?!" she yelled. I looked over to see a small blue fish. I smiled that fish looked nothing like Dory it was just some other kind of fish.

"Yes, baby come sit with Mommy." I said. she looked at the chair then to the fish tank. I saw the look on her face she didn't want to move.

"Fine, stay over there." I said. she giggled before running back over to me with a smile.

"Mommy kiss?" she asked and pecked her nose.

"Hello, Miss Sims. I'm Audrey Hilton of Hilton and Hilton. You wanted an assistant attorney, correct?" spoke a tall slender woman. Her piercing green eyes and light freckles. She was beautiful.

"Hey! Do your fishys sleep?" Shailah said as she tugged, Audrey's pencil skirt. Audrey looked down and smiled.

"Yes, my fish sleep."

"My fishys don't sleep. You know why?" she asked, I really hope this lady doesn't ask why or she'll regret it. Shilah was introduce to the movie "Finding Nemo" now she just won't stop singing.

"Why?" Audrey asked, This bitch would.

"My daddy not home to tuck them in."

What she said I surely wasn't expecting she was singing she had a very serious face. Shiloh ordered fish and gave it to her. Which made things somewhat easy. I told him about the DM's, Kik's, Texts, E-Mails, and Calls. He told me not to even try to even think about trying to find the source. But y'all know I'm hard headed, I did and the secret person gave me the idea to have more than just one lawyer.

"Well, hopefully with my help your daddy will be home to tuck your fishes in." Audrey smiled. My face twisted up in confusion.

"The hell do you mean by hopefully? I need him home he didn't kill my father. Shit I don't even think my father is dead." I spoke, whilst covering Shilah's ears. The lawyer looked at me and her smile faded away.

"Either way you take in your baby daddy will be prosecuted. If he pleas guilty that's less time for him to do. But if the find him Not guilty he'll most likely be labeled as an accessory in the alleged murder. No one knows if your father is dead or alive as far as these documents go, they all state of a snitch calling downtown, warning them of a murder." Audrey said. I sat there and tried to understand what she was saying. Shilah looked at me then to the woman.

"Make my daddy come home or I get my uncle to beat you up." Shilah said before scooting off of my lap and walking out.

"I apologize she gets that from her father. Bye I'll pay you when MY fiancé is proven to be not guilty with no time." I said sternly before running after my grown ass toddler. Deedrah stood there with RJ and Shilah in bother her arms.

"So what did she say?" Deedrah asked.

"A whole bunch of bullshit, I don't care about." I said, while taking Shilah out of her arms. Dee shook her head.

"These lawyers ain't shit. They just some snobs who get paid for lying, bet she going to want money just for meeting with her." Dee said, I shook my head.

"Nope I told her flat out, that I'll pay her when my fiancé is pronounced as not guilty." I smiled. She laughed.

"And y'all say I'm crazy. Girl you lucky Shilah scared her." Dee said.