Chapter|02

Shiloh "Shy" Brown

I sat in my office watching Alize on my office cameras. She's been nothing but hell in my life. Alexander lives in MY house but I still have to pay child support. I don't even know if Alexander is my child the jit is a little darker than me. But hey! this is Florida, you get a tan even in the shade, And a nigga been watching Maury so I'm not gonna say no shit. I saw Alize looking through some packages, I zoomed in and saw her ripping up some papers. I called in one of my guards to get her and bring her to me. I sat back and remembered everything Alize ever did to me.

•Flashback•

"Alize, Baby when you gonna marry me?" I asked she laughed and continued to look through the racks in the Louis Vuitton store. I wrapped my arms around her waist. She pushed me away and walked over to a different part of the store. I was confused I wondered what I did to piss her off today. I walked away, and looked at some stuff for my mother. Shit today is Mother's Day, why buy something for my girl and not for my mother?

"Yes, my number is..." I heard, Alize laugh. I looked up and she was talking to some flashy baller type nigga. I walked over and wrapped my arms.

"Get your hands off of me! Why are you following me around?" She screamed. I automatcally stepped back in shock. The dude, looked at me like he was finna beat my ass. This flashy goliath looking nigga stepped up to me. I saw Alize slowly step back and go onto this nigga's side last time I checked she was my woman.

"Nigga, why you following this beautiful woman around?" He said cracking everything except his damn ears. I didn't fear him. I had fists, and my glock on me. I wasntl't scared of no shit. I swong on me an I knocked his ass out with one swing. Alize looked at me and smiled. I walked away from her as she chased me. Next thing I know handcuffs are slapped onto me. She watched from a distance not even trying to save me, from the fedz. I knew then and there she can't be trusted.

• Flashback over•

"Shy?" I looked up, from my pen. Staring at the witch being held by my two guards. I looked at them and they released her. She was about to sit.

"What are you doing?"

"Uh, isn't it obvious?" she asked with an attitude. I don't know why she's been having this attitude. I hope she know I didn't choose her. I just wanted to know if I missed out on my 'son'.

"Stand." I ordered, she rolled her eyes, and stood anyways.

"Alexander? Is he mine?" I asked. I saw the reaction. I saw this same reaction on Maury and all them niggas had to be tested.

"WHAT THE FUCK SHY?! YES! ALEXANDER IS YOUR BABY, IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME? WE CAN GET YOU A DNA TEST!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST ASKED THAT QUESTION!" She yelled. I just sat there unfazed by her outburst. The point where I knew I'm not as smart as I should be. I let Aijah leave now God is punishing me.

"Are you done?" I asked really not giving a shit about if she had more to say.

"Yes!" she rolled her eyes. If I wasn't a man I would slap the fuck out of her. I took one deep breath.

"I asked you a question and you didn't give me a correct answer. I will NOT repeat myself, so what's your answer Alize?"

"Okay damn I don't know who's Alexander's father okay! But you were the only one that ever really showed me love and I abused it. Now I miss that love and you. I came back and found out that you already had some one so I tried to get rid of her. It didn't work, so I tried my best to kill you off and blame it all on her, But you're that survivor kind of nigga and I adore that about you. I just wanted Alexander to have a good father." She admitted. I hope she didn't expect me to just do what I did in the past. I looked her up and down and shook my head.

"What are you trying to say?" I asked. She looked at me like I was dumb. I just looked at her the same way. She stood up.

"Shy! Haven't you heard everything that I just said?" She looked at me I just stared at her.

"I heard it. I just don't believe it." I said nonchalantly. She had a very shocked expression.

"Shiloh why are you treating me like this? You used to give second chances, what happened to the old you?" Alize said, sounding sad and all in her feelings. I just shook my head at her, why the fuck is she so stupid?

"First, you're never allowed to call me Shiloh. Second, did you really think I would still love love you after all the shit you put me through?" I said, feeling myself want to hit her.

"Really? I can't call you by your first name? Yes! I did believe you would have at least some kind of love for me. But I know now you don't. If you really don't love me tell me and I'll leave you alone." she said trying to be sexy. The old me would've wanted this so bad, but the only two people that came to my mind was Aijah and my three year old baby Shilah.

"I.Don't.Love.You." I said. She stopped and looked shocked. It was when she began to take her top of. I noticed a patch on her skin. I knew exactly what that was. She really tryna make me have feelings when she got a big ass hickey on her neck and on her chest. I opened my drawer homing my 9mm I toke it out and she began to fill with fear. I smiled.

"I want you out of my house."

"Okay! I'll leave." she scurried out. I know deep down she gonna be back. That's just how bitches be these days.

"Bitch." I heard Alize say walking out. I knew exactly who was here. I haven't talked to her in years. I've seen her but she just ignores me completely.

"Hoe." Deedrah said.

"Slut." Alize called Deedrah.

"Thot." Deedrah said finally walking into my office. I loved when Deedrah shut Alize up.

"Nigga."

"Deedrah?"

"Yeah, I still don't like you for what you did to my sister. But I came to tell you that your mom sent the E-Mail. And we're gonna have to fly up soon to settle on the details of the event." Deedrah explained before walking back to the door.

"Deedrah?!"

"Broke Ass Stupid Muthafucka?" She answered turned around.

"Did you get any picture of Shilah?" I asked shyly.

"Yes, Muthafucka I did." she smiled.

"Can I see her?" I asked. She contemplated whether to show me or not.

"You know, you're one sad asshole?" she asked and I nodded. She laughed and pulled out her phone and showed me the picture. I haven't seen my princess in 3 almost 4 years. The last time I seen Shilah was when she was still in an incubator. Seeing her now, she looked exactly like Aijah. I felt myself start to cry. All because of my dumbass decision, I missing out on being a father to a beautiful angel.

"You messed up big time jackass." Deedrah said. I couldn't get mad anymore. I was hearing the truth. I looked at her, and she stared back at me the same way.

"Yeah, I always wonder why God made you a stupid muthafucka too." She said seriously. I would've have laughed only if my babies were with me.

"So what are we gonna do?"

"Well we found the event planners, so now we just have to go up and plan everything. Aijah hopefully will be at the party, but I totally doubt she's gonna want to see you there so stay out of sight, until I tell you it's safe to come out of where ever your dolphin ass will be hiding." She said, planning everything out. I smiled why was she talking to me all of a sudden usually she's distant and gives me the death glare. I think she's starting to like me again.

"And don't get too happy, I'm only here because my husband decided that he would be the one to take RJ to school leaving me to do all of his chores. So thank the big dumbass I call my husband." Deedrah mumbled while walking out. I sat there in the silence. I wanted so bad to know that Aijah would be there. But I can already tell she won't. She wants nothing to do with me. She hates me, I can't imagine how I would've felt if she did that to me. Shit she would've never done that to me, so I can't say shit.

"Sorry for bothering you Shy, but some nigga almost stole from you." Kenan walked in. I was in depressive mood, thinking of someone stealing from me reminds me of Alize. And I get pissed all over again.

"Kill 'em then." I said coldly and turned my chair looking at a picture of me and Aijah, when we were at Deedrah's Birthday party. Some years ago. I 'm just hoping this plan works.

Picture of Characters talked about in the Multimedia.