Chapter|15

"As much as I hate him, I can't stop loving him."

Aijah Sims.

I walked in to see my cousin, Anyae she was playing with Shilah.

"Hey, Cuz. Bae still watching yo yellow ass?" she asked. I rolled my eyes. Yes, Shiloh has been watching me or having his people watch me. My mother told him where I was. He doesn't know that I'm pregnant because of the fact I got a job near one and the fact they told him I was having a eating disoder due to heartbreak.

"Sadly yes. How's the house been?" I asked she rolled her eyes. Anyae was older than me but was treated like the baby. Everyone worked and gave her a spending allowance. Even I did.

"Boring, me and Shi, braided each other's hair. But she told me that my hair was borken. So we debated on a whole hour if my hair is broken." she said, as if she was the boredestgirl in the world.

"Well is it?" I asked. She looked at me which made Shilah look over at me too. She waved happily but she didn't say not one word to me. She's been very mad at me. I have no clue why bit she hasn't said not even one word to me. And I miss her talking me to death I really do.

"Was what?" Anyae asked. Shilah pulled her close to her small body and whispered loudly into her ear.

"Oh, no we realized that it isn't broken, It's just really curly." she spoke. I simply laughed. I guarantee Shilah was just know taking after me. She was becoming Petty.

"Petty little cuteness." I cooed while picking her up. she laughed and then mugged me. She looked jsut like Shy when she made that face. That shit scared me, shitless.

"Put her down, you might kill little SJ in there." My other cousin Kimberley said, walking in with bags of toys. They spoiled Shilah like it was their duty. I mean she doesn't even get excited for toys or candies anymore.

"Come here, Shilah. I got you something." Kimberley said, in an intising voice. But I really didn't want to hear it unless in was Hawaiian Pizza, Snickers, Chips and Strawberry Milk. I found myself drooling.

"Bitch, are you hungry again?" Kemberley asked. I looked at her shocked I haven't ate all day.

"What are you talking about?" I asked she glared at me, with a raised eyebrow. It was almost like looking in a mirror you know if I had more, much more tattoos.

"I saw you at McDonalds today. You bought everything on the Menu bored. The dollar menu was a damn appitizers." she said. exagerating of course I only had a Big Mac, Large Fry, Regular drink, Apple pie, McFlurry, and a small fry. Not much for a girl expecting right?

"Leave me alone. I'm eating for two." I said. They all laughed even Shilah.

"Here's a tip, start saying that when we can see the second stomach." she said. I roled my eyes. and pulled my shirt up.

"Oh My Gosh, she's trying to poison our virgin eyes!" Anyae yelled. While covering her and Shilah's eyes. I just rubbed my barely bulging womb. This pregnancy was weird. With Shilah I was much larger.

"You need to, she's obviously trying to show." Kimberley said. I pushed her away.

"Mommy do you know you're getting fat?" Shilah asked. I smiled and nodded and ran my fingers through her curly hair. She smiled and ran away with an American Girl.

"So you were in Miami huh?" I asked, Kimberley. She made a guilty looking face before pulling out a bag of curly fries. The hungry me jumped with glee before running to grab the bag. The sense slowly came back making me stop.

"You went to Miami, You saw him. Did you tell him about the baby? Oh My God, you told him! How could you?" I panicked, while grabbing my womb. She shook her haed.

"I saw him and introduced myself I didn't tell him, you were preggo. I dropped hints but he didn't pick them up." she said. My mouth went ajar.

"You did what !" I yelled. Anyae grabbed Shilah and ran into a differnent room.

"I dropped hints he didn't get what I was saying though, so no worries." he said. I glared at her evily.

"NO YOU DON'T KNOW HIM ! HE'S NOT GOING TO SHOW YOU THAT HE KNOWS WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IN CODE. You drop hints, he watches them fall then pick them up and throw them at you." I stressed. She slowly bit her her thumb. Kimberley was definitely the one who had the mouth in the family. She only was quiet when she was. . .well she talk in her sleep too so never mind.

"But you're acting like you hate him. He has people watching you twenty-four seven. Do you really think he won't realize. Baby bump, plus no man equals, baby number two." she spoke. I rolled my eyes angrilycause this smart ass bitch is right.

"I do hate him." I mumbled. She rose an eyebrow at me and gave me my own damn 'really' face. How in hell do we look so much alike? This shit is really creepy.

"Really, Aij?" she asked still making that damn face. I'm strating to hate that face, it's making me want to admit some shit. I'm going to have to stop making it.

"As much as I hate him, I can't stop loving him." I said, kind of in a bitter tone. She sensed that iwas a bit sad and mad so she started to look like a lost puppy.

"I'm Sorry Aij, can you forive me?" she asked. As much as I wanted to punch her in the face I couldn't. I went to hug her when a sharp ass pain hit my back. I hunched over.

"Aij, you good?" she asked. I nodded trying to get back up to hug her. The pain shot through me again which made me fall to the floor.

"OH MY GOD, SOMEBODY HELP!" Kimberley yelled. I felt like I was being stabbed all on my lower back. I didn't care about me the only thing that was on my mind was that I hope my baby is still healthy.

"Mommy, why are you on the floor?" I heard Shilah asked, obviously confused. I knew she sensed my pain cause she rubbed exactly where the pain was coming from. This was something that she got from her father. They always knew where the pain started or was. Next thing I know the paramedics barge in and put me on a gurney. I could tell that they were trying so hard to give me the best comfort. But me being in a fetal position made it quite hard. I felt bad, these men had no idea what was wrong and them asking questions that I couldn't answer cause everytime I opened my mouth pain shot through me.

As soon and we got to the hospital, I guess the noticed something dangerous on me. I was in my own little world trying to protect my baby the best I could but it was then I felt something cover my face. I felt drowsy, these fuckers were drugging me. I tried reaching for the mask, but the nurse moved my hands to my sides. I glared at her and she tried to smile at me, it was fake and the fact she was trying to comfort me by running her dirty shit pads through my hair. I heard a man voice and she quickly began to hid her face. I couldn't sit up, and my eyes were getting heavy but I couldn't believe who was standing right before the bed where I was now laying.

He had a bright smile on his face.Like nigga what the hell you so happy for?

Who ya'll think this dude is?
Can Y'all,, Comment A Little More, So I can AT LEAST KNOW Y'ALL LIKE IT. EVEN IF Y'ALL DON'T LET ME KNOW WESSSUHHH !!!