Chapter|08

Aijah Sims.

Shiloh and I were in the tattoo shop. I have no idea why he would want to get anymore on him. Last night we talked about getting tattoos together but he didn't know where he was going to get his. So I thought we dropped the subject. I don't even know what I'm getting. But Shiloh sure as hell does.

"Baby, you okay?"

"I'm straight. coo or whatever." I said in a fake ass voice what I really wanted to say was. "Hell No! The fuck you bring me here for? You know damn well I can't stand needles! It's like you trying to kill a nigga before she get to live and shit. You not taking my baby if that's what yo yellow ass trying to do." He stared at me trying to figure out if I was lying or not I just smiled widely. He pressed our bodies together and pecked me on the lips.

"Everything is going to be okay." he said trying to make things sound a little better.

"How? That damn needle, has to touch my body. I don't want a tattoo anymore! What happens the those dollar store ones?" I rambled nervously. He laughed and grabbed my hands and pulled me before him.

" Baby if it hurts too bad you can report me to the fedz." He said looking deep into my eyes. I smacked my lips and went over to the only empty chair I saw. The dude was looking at me weirdly. Like it was freaking me out badly. I saw a female tattoo artist talking with Shiloh. She was obviously flirting but he was oblivious to her actions. I was a bit upset but seeing him not even notice her advances proved to me he only had eyes for me. He then glanced over and took a double take. His eyes held serious anger. I looked over my shoulder to see the male Tattoo artist staring at me weirdly.

"THE FUCK YOU LOOKING AT HER LIKE THAT FOR!?" Shiloh yelled. I quickly got up and went to Shy's side, he automatically wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Baby, you okay?" Shy asked, looking over me. I was about to say something but the tattoo artist interrupted me.

"Dud-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! DID I ASK YO CRACKER ASS A QUESTION?!" Shy snapped. Just then the Female artist walked up.

"Aye, low it. I can do baby girl's tattoo. Jaxon can do yours." she said pulling me over to her room. I sat and waited for Shy to tell me where the tattoo was going to go.

"My name is Jenxis. This is your first ink, huh?" She said I nodded. She took my wrist and held it down with her body. Surprisingly it was that much pain until she started to shade or color it. I couldn't even see what I was getting it could've said "This bitch has weed." as soon as I thought that my phone rang. It was Sierra, It's been forever since we've spoken to each other.

" Hey SiSi Girl!"

"Hey, I just wanted to know if the girls can chill today." Sierra asked. Apart of me wanted to yell SURE! but then with what happened I wanted to tell Shy.

"Well we're having some family time right now. I'll call you when we get to the house. Alright?" I said. Shy also told me not to tell anyone not even blood family where our princess is.

"Done!" she yelled. I looked at it in shock it was a crown on my wrist. Shiloh came around with a Kings crown on his wrist. I cooed at the meaning of our tattoos.

"I'm YOUR King, You're MY Queen." He smiled making me blush. I kissed him. We went over to the town car and we were driving through the city shopping and imaging life, together. We were back in the car enjoying the beautiful silence, but knowing either of us it's normal when the silence is interrupted. Shy's phone began to ring. It was then the business line rang. I started to get scared. He told everybody NOT to call him unless it has something to do with Shilah. He answered and his already tense face became angry and enraged. He looked like he was ready to kill.

"Baby, What's wrong?" I asked getting closer to him. He ended the call and reached over for a glass of alcohol. He poured some into a glass and drank it. I knew the beverage burned his throat but his high adrenaline caused him not to feel a thing. He drank another glass and another.

"Bae, what's wrong?" I asked. He didn't even say a word. The moment when he was trying to bring another glass to his lips I kneeled before him, I began to think the worst when he wouldn't even look me in the eyes. He shed a tear and I got up and held him to my chest.

"He killed her." he said into my chest. I pulled him away, to make sure I heard him correctly. Killed who?

"Who died?" I said.

"My mother. That sick bastard killed his own mother!" He yelled. I grabbed him and held him to my chest, I securely held him making him hold me too. Then it hit me. "My mother. That sick bastard killed his own mother!" but Shiloh's an only child?

"Shiloh, you have a brother?" I asked he nodded. I sat back waiting for him to say something else. But he didn't. So I asked some questions.

"What's his name?" I asked.

"Luke." he said with rage all in his voice. I couldn't get that name out of my mind. Luke as in Sierra's husband Luke. Shy couldn't stand the sight of him and  Luke did mention that he recognized Sharine's name from the time she e-mailed me.

"I want to hear everything." I said and he said everything to the last detail. I thought I went through a lot but to be honest Sharine's been to hell and back. And she ended up with a little Lucifer, named Luke.

"That bastard!" I yelled. I knew exactly where that bitch was. He lied he said that his mother was a crack head whore. And how his dad rescued him. I wanted to make sure Shiloh was with Shilah. I called up Deedrah and we told Sierra that we were coming over. We had back up ahead and behind of us. I wanted Luke to admit of his obvious jealousy we pulled up to the parking garage. I went into the building with Dee following behind me. I walked into the building and Sierra was there rocking back and forth. Deedrah and I looked at each other before running to her.

"He took my baby." she said holding her stomach and staring blankly I felt her pain. Deedrah looked at me. What was wrong with Luke what has caused him to hurt everyone. I began to comfort her but it was like someone told me to sneak away so I did. I got to the elevator and quickly wished I never did. As soon as the doors opened an older version of Luke was in my face. He pulled me in and  threw Arielle into the elevator. What was wrong with this mad she's nothing but a little girl.

"Hello Aijah." he said I just stared at him.

"I SAID HELLO GOT DAMN IT!" he yelled.

"Goodbye." I said as I punched his crotch. he leaned over and began to laugh venomously. I began to get scared. Next thing I know I'm up against the wall with a pistol pointed under my chin. I wasn't scared until he locked it. I wanted to scream but someone beat me to it.

"Luke shut that bitch up!" he said. It was then I saw Luke looking like a henchmen.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I BROUGHT YOUR ASS INTO THE WORLD! AND YOU'RE REALLY GOING TO TRY TO TAKE ME OUT. YOU'RE MY SON, BUT I HATE YOU AS MUCH AS I HATE YOUR FATHER!!!" I heard Sharine's voice. I felt my phone vibrate. But I couldn't take the chance and read the message in front of this psychotic man.

"DAMN I KNEW I SHOULD'VE KILLED YOUR ASS WHEN I WANTED TO!" The psycho said turning around one thing Shy told me never to do when you just put a gun to someone's head I gave him one hard ass kick to the back knocking him down. I ran over to him and kicked the gun as far away as I could. I took the gun and shot his lower back. He groaned in pain. Luke ran out a kneeled beside the sick bastard. I rolled my eyes to walk into a room, with Sharine, Alize, and my mother. The door quickly slammed shut.

Now me.

×Okay So You Know You Have Bad Writer's Block When You Make Your Mom Read Your Story & Tell You What She Wants To Read×

Happy Side Chick Day

Happy Belated Valentine's Day

COMMENT×COMMENT×VOTE×VOTE