Chapter|06

Aijah Sims

I laid in the bed alone. I heard the door open, I felt his presence. I turned from the window to him. He smiled softly and laid next to me. He reached to hold me and comfort me. To me I felt his shame, which made me cry.

"Shiloh, what's wrong?" I asked.

"I technically had sex with both sisters?" he said making the same confused face Shilah does. I laid there I thought about it. It was definitely disgusting but he didn't know.

"I wonder what made Sims embrace me and disown her?" I asked myself.

"She a thot, and you're not." He said bluntly.

"That's not nice." I laughed, while I playfully hit his chest.

"It is funny though." he chuckled.

"Where's Shilah?" I asked. Wondering why the house was so quiet.

"She's sleeping." Shiloh smiled, feeling as if he accomplished something. I just laughed. That little girl no matter how tired plays herself to sleep. I rolled off the king sized bed. I walked over to Shilah's room. She wasn't in her bed. I walked to the bathroom, she wasn't there. I walked to the front door. she was there scared. She saw me and told me to stay. All of a sudden, two tall men came from the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" I asked, fear filling me but I had to sound like I had authority. The men jumped in fear.

"I thought you said she was asleep?" one asked the other.

"I swear they both were." he said. Shilah took that time to run over to me. And scream for someone I totally forgot was here.

"DADDY!!!!" She yelled, it was the fastest I've ever seen Shy move. He came out with guns in each hand. He shot at both. I tried my best to cover Shilah's innocent eyes. But she kept moving around in my arms. She wanted to see, the lifeless bodies. I just stared at it. It disgusted me. Angered Shiloh. And intrigued Shilah.

"Daddy is them dead?" Shilah asked lifting her head.

"Yes, baby girl. JahJah put her back to bed." Shiloh said, as he was talking out his phone. I began to walk to her room. I looked through the window and sighed. If Shiloh wasn't here they would've taken my baby.

"Mommy don't cry, They were just gonna take me to my Aunty." Shilah said. I looked into her eyes. Why do I always forget that she's no older than three. Her mind was saying danger when she saw me. But do to her age she trusts everyone.

"Never go anywhere with anyone you've never seen mommy with okay. Go to sleep okay." I said. She nodded and reached for a doll in the drawer underneath her bed. She played until she knocked out. I slipped the doll from her and put it away. I walked out and bumped into Shy's chest.

"Baby, I'm moving you back to Florida."

"What! Why?" I asked, tears treating to fall. He held me in his arms.

"They know you're up here. I can't have them take away what I just got back. After Shilah's party we're moving, and that's final. I love my family to much for someone to try and mess it up. I'm going to buy a new house. New cars. I don't care what I have to do, but I will keep my queen and my little princess in there safe." he lectured before pecking my lips. I wasn't okay with leaving the new life I tried to create. But I guess we could start over in a new home. He walked me over to our bedroom, he lifted me and laid me on the bed and tucked me in. he laid with me. but I knew as soon as I fell asleep he would be working on his plan. I drifted but I felt as he climbed out. I heard as he checked on Shilah. he walked out and was talking on the phone. I just drifted back to sleep.

I felt Shilah climbed into the bed. I woke up but was told to go back to sleep, I felt Shy lay me back down. I soon fell back to sleep.

I woke up did my normal morning routine. After my shower I put on a big T-shirt and leggings, with my hello kitty bed boots. I put my hair in a large puffy bun. When I walked out I saw a big breakfast. I walked over and saw the fruit bowl and cooed. I just knew Shilah had to have put it out. I ate some and cleaned up a little. I crashed into the couch and started to watch Spongebob Squarepants,

"I always thought he was gay." I said, as I was watching an episode of him getting married to Sandy. I always thought his yellow ass was gonna marry Patrick.

I heard the front door open. Shilah ran in straight for the bathroom. Next thing I know the I see three bell boys bringing in bags and boxes filled with toys.

"Thanks. Here's yo tip, Get a better job." Shiloh said. I turned and saw them laughing. He gave the two money that made them smile a little too hard. He dropped another box.

"Aye why you watching Spongebob gay ass- Dafuq where that pink nigga? How he gon let his man marry a damn squirrel!?" he said. I just laughed.

"Daddy, can I open my birthday and Christmas presents now?" Shilah asked.

"What?" I asked. He nodded. while he handed me a box and a bag.

"The bag is for later." he whispered before winking at me. I peaked inside. And felt my face turn red. I opened the boxed and saw the most beautiful bracelet with Shilah's, his and my name engraved on it. I just smiled widely. It was beautiful. I stood up and kissed him gently. He just smiled like a big ass kid. I just blushed some more. Shilah started to laugh. We looked over and she was playing with some kind of bear.

Shiloh "Shy" Brown

I hope they don't try this shit again. They came a little too close to mine. And that's showing me how much his ass respected me. I knew that Nigga wasn't right.

Who do you think Shiloh is talking about?