Chapter|05

Aijah Sims

We were standing around, Shilah began to speak to Shy and he was looking at her in pure shock. She was most likely cursing him out or telling him how the world works. I swear she's and old lady. There was a knock at the door. And everyone looked at me again. I turned to look at Sierra, she looked over at her mother, who Shiloh and I's parents were just staring at. The look she was giving was pure venom.

"Sierra, It's your sister."

"What?! Why is she here?" Sierra said running to door, I guess trying to lock it. I didn't even know that Sierra had a sister. When the door opened, I crushed my glass with my bare hands. Yes that's some incredible hulk shit, but it surely did happen. Everyone's eyes dashed over to me. Shiloh ran over to me, putting Shiloh down away from the glass.

"Baby, why would you-" He started to care for my wound, but looking up at me and realizing I couldn't give a single shit that I was bleeding. It was who I saw standing at my door way.

"Why the thots always gotta be where we at though!" Deedrah yelled in annoyance, at that point Shiloh slowly lifted his head and turned it even slower. When he looked at her I saw his reaction and it wasn't pretty.

"WHY IN THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE ALIZE?!" Shiloh yelled. Arielle, Alexander and Remoru Jr. covered their ears like most children would. But Shilah stood there patiently waiting for some shit to go down. I love my daughter to life and death but she's one to be ready for a fight scene.

"Why in the world are you yelling my daughter?" This Diane or Dion lady asked, Shiloh with attitude. I was shocked when Shilah grown ass snapped.

"Don't talk to my daddy like you grown, You old lady!"

We all laughed poor Shilah didn't understand what she just said.

"Shut up , little brat." I saw her raise her hand and the only thing that came to mind is, "She's about to hit MY child." I was gonna confront her but the way Shiloh grabbed that lady's arm made me think he became a women beater.

"Aye, excuse me sir, get your hands off of my mother. Like we don't even know you." Sierra said laughing. Sierra hates her mother, That's why the kids are with her grandma, but if her grandma can't drop them or Sierra can't get them. Her mother drops them off.

"I know your mother very well." My mom said, getting up. I looked at her with shock.

"Di, remember when we we're best friends, and you told me that I was a wasting my time with Avant so I decide to leave cause you said he wouldn't love my child more than yours?" she said walking slowly around the room. It was like watching a shark torment their prey.

"Oh shit throwback Thursday drama." Deedrah said rushing over to the sofa and getting comfortable with a big bag of chips, where she got it from, I have no clue. I stood there partially paying attention.

"Girl, It's about to be throw down Tuesday, bitch move that ass over." Sierra said, with two bottles of soda. I looked over at Shy who was looking dead at me. He pointed over to the scene.

"Mommy, pay attention!" Shilah yelled, I felt someone slide a chair underneath me. I looked up to see Remo and the little boy from the office building he pointed, and I looked over.

"Wait what child?" Avant/Sims said. I began to process everything.

"My eldest daughter is yours you bastard!!"

"Wait that bitch is my sister?!!?" I yelled well getting up. I looked directly at Sims.

"She's not my child. She has nothing for me. I couldn't stand her when I met her, But I loved Aijah to death when I saw her." Sims said.

"Because, I was a fucking one time thing remember. You woke up in bed and went straight to regretting everything even when you told me you loved me. That was something you regretted right? Because that Bitch said she loved you and you loved her too." Sierra's mother yelled.

"Hey slow your damn roll. You just wanted what you knew you couldn't have. Quaton loved you he fucking died for yo ass and you lied to him. Because you what? claimed to have feelings for someone that really used you. And Avant that gave you no right to cheat on Francine!!" Sharine yelled.

"That was before we even started to talk or anything-" Sims started.

"I don't give a damn, you both fell for each other at the same time. Thing is when Di-Sease over there infected your ass, you lost the brain and started to think with what's between you legs. Trust me I know what I was getting myself into. But poor suburban girl Francine had no clue. She was gullible and that's why both your bitch asses took advantage."  Sharine said, then taking a deep breath at the end.

"This seems so familiar." Deedrah said, Shiloh agreed and Shilah just agreed cause her daddy did.

"That bitch might be related to me??" I couldn't get that thought from out of my head.

I looked over to my mom who I could tell wanted to leave as bad as I did when I was at the hospital. She looked at Alize then over to me. It certainly would be hard to say what we had in common cause she looked exactly like Diana or Dion, whatever that lady's name was. And I looked exactly like my mother. But I had many habits or similarities to Sims. I've yet to see what she was capable of.

I saw my mom begin to stand. At that point it was the fastest I've ever seen Sims grab her and rest her on him. He whispered something in her ear, making her smile then look over at me, then thy looked past me. I looked and Say Shilah saying hello to Alize's son. He did stand like Shiloh. But that would be too weird.

Cousins that are Brother and Sister.

I smiled at that, I looked up and saw Alize smiling too, Then it hit me.

We got the same damn smile.

@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@

Merry Christmas Y'all, and Have
        A Happy New Year!

@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@