Chapter|11

Typed on my CELL PHONE there will be some mistakes. 

Shiloh P.O.V

In the search for Sims and my dad was serious. I prayed and I hope that God answers my prayer. I know Aijah emotional ass would crumble if anything happened to her father.

We were driving around the city, but I had a feeling shit wasn't right. I noticed some trucks following us for so time. I knew it wasn't no gang, them trucks was too tinted.

"Aye, is there any guns in here?" I asked. Remo looked at me like I grew another head.

"Nigga don't look at me like that, is there any type of weapon in here?" I asked, again.

"Of course they're registered under Dee though." he said. I nodded.

"See them black trucks, lose them." I said. Remo's eyes widened. I knew his ass ain't seen them shits. As he was driving faster, I noticed the fedz start to speed up. Soon their damn sirens came on. About five black trucks just trying to  stop on little car. Shit ain't even that serious.

"Bruh, I'm bout to pull over and let these pigs know what's packing." Remo said. We dealing with the real deal. We ain't in Miami no more.

"Shit them niggas brought a damn helicopter shit ain't even that serious!" I said. It truly wasn't we even stopped and were waiting.

"OPEN THE DOOR AND SLOWLY STEP OUT OF THE VEHICLE!" I heard a loud voice yell. Helicopter niggas always be def and shit.

We opened the door and I looked into one of the cars and seen the nigga. Lying ass nigga, told me he was dead.

"Shiloh Santos Brown, you're under arrest for the murder of Michael Avant Sims." someone said before pushing me against the car. I was fucking confused. I wasn't even paying attention when he read me my rights. I saw a big ass camera in my face, only thing that I could think of was the heartbreak Aijah would most likely ho through.

"I ain't finna fight yo bald ass, so stop shoving me." I said to the officer. Remo stood there confused. He looked at me and had shock on his face. I had a plan. I was acting calm as shit. Which would make people think I really did it. 

"Look, son you're the criminal not me. I'm cleaning up the mess of the world in other words you." he said. Him and his partner shared a laugh. I just looked at the two. They really had two niggas sitting on each side of me. They couldn't be serious. I would never kill Sims, the was family, when mine ain't need me.

"I ain't kill that man." I said. The whole damn car erupted in laughter. That shit pissed me off. I was telling the fucking truth. 

"We'll talk about your 'innocence' in interrogation." the diver said. I could see the woman on my left side looking at me while biting her lip. I smirked and winked at her. She giggled, all a nigga got to do is sweet talk her and she'll be on my side.

When we pulled up to the station cameras were everywhere. Shit if I get out of this Aijah gonna kill my ass.

I was in this grey brick wall with a big ass mirror, metal furniture, and a low light bulb that was just dangling. It was a room to make the suspected go fucking crazy. But the dumbass niggas forget that niggas watch Law & Order and CSI shit like that to prepare our asses. I was so fucking ready for the shit they were going to bring. I stared in one area of the mirror. There was always someone whole looked deep into the persons eyes. I knew it was the woman from earlier cause the nigga that sat on the other side walked in with my folder in his hands. My folder was thick as shit. As he began to aggregate me.

"Okay, nigga I'm guilty and some shit. Get me a fucking lawyer." I yelled, his black ass looked shocked.

"We know that you're guilty, I'm not a nigga." he said. Don't this NIGGA know that if we were back in the slave days, his ass would be right with me picking cotton.

"Okay, negro, get my Lawyer then." I simply said. I ain't about to get prison for life, I'm going to spend some time and take care of some loose shit. Sims ain't dead he just can't be dead. If he dead then my pops dead too and they haven't said shit about my pops. And if I'm out of they way I can test some niggas loyalty.

"When I'm to get that one call?" I asked. He looked at me then someone tapped from the other side of the glass. This shit finna kill my ass. I need to talk to Aijah. The dude got up and left me sitting there. I was bored as shit, I needed to hear my daughter's voice.

"Hello, mister Brown my name is Agent Charlene Garcia, I was they when you were arrested." She said, I noticed her skirt was higher. I looked her dead in the face, and nodded.

"I remember." I said licking my lips. I need her to prove I'm innocent.

"Well I will be your escort, you did say you wanted a call." she said. I nodded.

"Yes, I need to talk to my daughter." I said, her eyes looked saddened. I don't want you, I got a woman, that I love to death. I got to this pay phone looking shit. I dialed Aijah's cell phone number and Shilah answered exactly what I was hoping.

"Hello, Mommy phone. What you want?" Shilah said. I laughed, she is just like me.

Aijah P.O.V

I WAS GOING CRAZY! It was everywhere. The news was on full blast. Shiloh just allowed those bullshit having ass bitches to lock him up. He was calm I knew , Shiloh TOO WELL he has a damn plan, and he better call me and let me know what it is. I heard Shilah answer my cell phone, she sounded like Shiloh, but the female version.

"Who's on the phone, Princess?" I asked, she ran over to me with a huge smile on her face. Shy.

"Daddy." she smiled, I slipped the phone from her ear. I heard her mumble something.

"What was that?" I asked, I truly didn't hear her. And I knew she wasn't about to tell me.

"I love you very bad!" she smiled, nervously. Before running off, to her room.

"SHILOH SANTOS BROWN! What is the damn plan?" I yelled, I was angry and happy to hear his voice.

"Damn, I'm sorry. But as for my plan step one I'm pleading guilty." he said. I was confused, why would he do something so stupid.

"Why?" I asked. I couldn't help it wasn't killing someone the same amount of years in the bullpen.

"Ask no questions just be there for me. We don't know each other like that." he said sternly.

"Shilah?-" I was about to ask about her she's crazy about him. She'll be devastated if he just disappeared, after showing up.

"Baby, I love you both but I need to know what's going on, cause I know Sims ain't dead and for 'My brother' watch out for that nigga. He a snake." He said, before the call ended. I stood up and left Deedrah and Remo sitting there. I had to go to my mother. I walked into the guest room. She was talking to her phone, her once tears filled face was clear of any type of water. She looked almost relieved, calmed and happy. I smiled weakly, not knowing the origin of her happiness.

"How's my girls?" I heard his voice. Shiloh was right. But where is he? And where is Shiloh's father?

DO YOU GUYS THINK SHILOH'S PLAN WILL WORK?

COMMENT! VOTE! PLEASE!