Chapter|16

Aijah Sims

Beep*Beep*Beep*Beep

I couldn't move. I didn't want to move. Even food wasn't important. I haven't slept peacefully without waking up from the nightmares. I was reliving the night when Garrett raped me. I was in a lot of pain. My body was in shock. I heard the door open and the hospital curtain being pulled back.

"JahJah, you haven't eaten in two days." I heard his voice say as if he even cared. I kept my back turned to him.

"Come on, at least look at me." he begged. I peaked over my shoulder. I wanted to cry. I felt as I had an urge sniff.

"Aijah, Shy will be here in any minute. Don't you think you could at least say 'Hello', he's been dying and killing to hear your voice." he said. I already hated the fact he told Shy about the baby and me losing him.

Yes, I miscarried. All because of stress and an unhealthy diet. It was all my fault. I finally knew what pain Deedrah was going through. I wondered why the hell his ass was here and not her. It made no sense to me. I needed someone that knew what I was going through. I heard the door open again. And I knew exactly who it was. My damn nurse. I hated her. I didn't trust not one bone or cartilage in her.

"MY BABY! REMO GET YOUR GAY ASS OUT!" I heard Deedrah yell. I smiled. I loved and missed her SO damn much.

"Aye, we both know I ain't gay, so stop bullshiting." Remo mumbled before walking out.

"How you feeling baby?" she said talking more to my stomach than me. I looked over her face she had no clue.

"I lost it Dee." I said. She stared at my stomach and sat in the visitors chair.

"You couldn't have." she said sadly. I nodded in shame.

"No! Chicka, Shiloh just figured out that you're pregnant." she said. Kimberley big ass mouth.

"I know my cousin told me that she dropped hints-" I said before she interrupted me.

"Well he picked that shit up. He went from sad muthafucker to happy muthafucker. Just that fast." she said as she snapped her fingers together at the end of her words. The door opened again. And I looked over to see and extra happy Shy. He had the largest smile on his face.

"Hey, McDonald's !" Deedrah yelled happily. He did look like the new happy meal box no doubt about it.

"Hello, Deedrah." He said. his eyes not once leaving mine. I felt uncomfortable. He walked up to me but Deedrah bumped him away. Knowing I was still in a lot of pain from them having to surgically remove my baby.

"Deedrah." he threatened.

"McDonald's?" she challenged, with her eyebrow raised. Deedrah can beat some ass worse than I can, so he better move.

"Come on Deedrah, stop playing and move!" he said, sounding annoyed. He just got here, why the hell are you annoyed. I been here two days now.

"No Mickey D's!" she snapped.

"You getting on my nerves Deedrah !" he also snapped. She had this look on her face and I knew she about to say some really retarted shit.

"McDonald's you putting pickles on my McDouble and I don't like pickles." she said. I giggled. She was so dumb.

"What? Can I just talk to my fiancé?" he said sounding desperate. I was shocked he even thought we still were in engaged I switched the finger.

"She switched the the finger it's on the middle one, so fuck you nigga!" Deedrah quoted, Trina. I laughed, I hadn't realized I put it on the middle finger.