Chapter|04

♡Aijah Sims♡

I leaned onto my desk. It was when I got a text from Sierra. It was a picture of Shilah, Shiloh, and I, when we were all looking at the game on the iPad. We actually looked like family. I wasn't surprised at that. It was the way Shilah, just put the pieces to the puzzle together. I open the door and see Shilah in Shiloh's arms. He kissed her head and looked at me and whispered something in Shilah's ear. She giggled and turned to blow me a kiss. Shilah hugged Shiloh tight before she came down and ran over to me.

"Daddy, say we gonna have a big party for me." I just stared ahead at him smiling in the doorway. Why in god's name is this man so damn sneaky and swift about things like this. His smile did something to me. I crossed my legs and Sierra came out of her office and into mine, as soon as Shy left.

"So that's Shiloh?" she asked I nodded.

"He sexy!!!" she yelled I felt anger fill me, she looked at me.

"Girl, chill I am married." she surrendered, I scoffed. How could he be here? Why did she let him in? Was this really a sign for us to start over?

I knew Sierra was talking yet, I didn't hear not one word. I had to see him a again, as much as it hurts me to admit it. I still am deeply in love with him. I don't think it's because he's the father of my child or the fact, I just always wanted him to make the first move. The taste of his lips stuck to mine. They even held the same feeling from our first kiss.

"Sierra I got to go." I said, as I noticed a wad of money on my desk. I picked it up and picked up my purse and ran out. I noticed a hotel room key and an hotel address. I caught a taxi and arrived  to the hotel. I walked right in. I got to the elevator and pressed the floor number. My anxious heart just wanted to see him again. When the elevator doors opened. My heart froze. I was there looking right at him and that bitch Alize smiling and holding Shiloh by his arm and him playing Alexander. I automatically hated elevators. It really didn't have to tell me that I was on my floor. I could already tell. When Shy looked up he smiled, I could tell by the way I made up my face he could tell it didn't look right on my part. I quickly reached for the door close button. It was when that bitch said something.

"Shy, don't she obviously doesn't love you."

"Excuse me?" I stopped the door from closing using my arm. The doors re-opened and I walked out.

"Aijah, it's not what it looks like." Shy said. We all know that when someone says that it's most likely what it looks like.

"Hmm. So its exactly what it looks like. How could you say you love me yet run back to her? I have no problem with you raising your son, but really? Her, she was the one that had you to believe love didn't exist anymore." I said, I felt the tear threating to fall again, I wouldn't allow her to see me cry. I heard her laugh. I don't know what happened all I know is that I punched her.

"Aijah! Stop!" I heard Shy yell. I looked at him. Am I really doing this? He obviously don't love me, why in the hell am I fighting for him AGAIN, he obviously doesn't know who he loves. I should just let him live and since he's already been around Shilah, I guess he could get her on certain days while he's here.

"Here, I don't need your charity." I said as I threw my money at him. I looked down at my finger that held the ring he gave me claiming that he wants to marry me. I took that shit off and threw that at him too. Got him right in the eye.

"Aijah!" I heard Deedrah yell. I turned around to face her after she observed my face, and the setting she sighed while shaking her head.