(ONCE AGAIN) Please Read

Hello, it's me again after a week of hibernation. Just want to let you guys know that I have posted the first chapter of 'Artificial Intelligence', the I.N fanfic. So please give it love like you did with this one.

Also, it's been a while since I last let you guys know just how thankful I am for all your support and love. Never in a million years did I think I'd get so many reads on my stories nor did I believe I'd get so many followers. I honestly appreciate you all, whether you are a silent reader or not. Just knowing you are out there reading my stories brightens up my days. 

I've been writing stories since as long as I can remember and have always been seen as that weird girl in classes who isolates herself in a corner so she could write a story. But I never wanted people to read my stories because I was very insecure about them. I thought they were boring and I only did it for my entertainment and as a stress reliever. 

So knowing that you guys actually really enjoy my stories makes me really happy and I can't emphasise how thankful I am.

I wrote most of these stories about a year ago. I was actually depressed back then and writing stories was the only way I could find peace. I also isolated myself from my friends and family so I had nothing else to do with my life. Taurus was one of the ones I wrote back then along with other stories I plan on publishing. Except all of them weren't Stray Kids fanfiction but different groups. Also, back in the day, I used to be in 30+ k-pop fandoms. Taurus was a B.A.P fanfic.

Anyway, that was off topic but I hope you guys continue to support me and my stories. Thank you for everything!

~SpicyThaiChicken