A/N (Please Read)

So, as I mentioned in the last update, I'm planning on doing an advent to summer. So here are the choices. As you probably know by now, you vote near the story you find interesting. The voting will end on the 14th of May.

1. Artificial Intelligence (Stray Kids I.N//Yang Jeongin)

N//Yang Jeongin)

Blurb:

Everyone said he was crazy. That he hit his head hard when the aeroplane crashed. Even the robots seem to laugh at him. But something's off. 

"He claims he knows what life was like before the plane crash," Hyunjin revealed to which Changbin chuckled.

"No, you have it all wrong. He claims there was no plane crash," the older boy argued.

"What if he's right...I mean, you guys did say he was the first one out of the coma," she continued. They both burst into laughter.

"More the reason he hasn't fully recovered," Hyunjin answered. "Face it, Jade. Whether you want to believe it or not, he's crazy. And that's all there is to him."

Genre: Science Fiction

2. Barista (Stray Kids Lee Felix)

BEFORE YOU GO ON, WHICH COVER IS BETTER 1 OR 2?

Blurb:

"I thought you weren't a fan of that new app...what is it called again? Blue Moon?" Ava teased.

"I'm not," Sydney replied. "I honestly couldn't care less about it."

"Yeah right," it was Olivia's time to tease. "I saw you all over Felix."

"Felix? Who the heck is Felix?"

"Only the hottest person alive," Ava pretended to faint, only for Noah to catch her.

"He's the most famous person on it," Noah finally answered.

"You should join," Olivia suggested. "I bet you'd be a hit! People are already requesting more posts with you."

Sydney rolled her eyes. 

"I'm not joining that app, okay? Now leave me alone."

When Sydney Smith has an encounter with the most famous person on a new app, her whole life is flipped upside-down. And she begins to wonder whether it's good or bad.

Genre: Fanfiction

INSPIRATION: Nerve (Movie)