Express to 9 ¾

May 21, 1976

Aboard the Hogwarts Express, the Marauders, LILY, MARLENE, and MARY sit together in their normal compartment.

MARY: So when do O.W.L. grades come out?

MARLENE: Oh, Mary, please. We just got done with those horrendous exams, I don't want to think about them anymore! It's summer! Let's enjoy it while it lasts.

SIRIUS: Yeah, until the results come out and we have to retake fifth year.

LILY: Maybe for you, Sirius.

The friends laugh together, and the train begins to slow down.

JAMES: Are we there already?

MARLENE: Oh, God, am I ready to be away from Hogwarts for a good few months. We're N.E.W.T. students, now, losers!

MARY: Yeah, Mar, you probably got less O.W.L.s than any of us.

MARLENE sticks out her tongue at MARY as the two of them leave the compartment. LILY, REMUS, and PETER follow them as the train comes to a stop at King's Cross Station.

JAMES: You coming, mate?

SIRIUS: (packing up his bag) Yeah, yeah-

SIRIUS continues to stall while fidgeting with his trunk.

JAMES: Come on. It's gonna be okay.

SIRIUS: (looking up) You think so?

JAMES: You're gonna stay with us for this summer. It's really not a problem. My parents love you. Probably more than me, anyway.

SIRIUS: (laughing) That can't be true.

JAMES: We're gonna have a blast. Best summer ever.

Together, JAMES and SIRIUS depart from the train dragging their trunks behind them. 

The Marauders Unite (III)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें