I took my time to learn the angles of the hospital. The doors, the design. It was already 12 AM. I had been waiting here for four hours with no news from Chris.

"Mis?" The nurse from before asked me, making me jump up from my daze.

"Have you got any information? How is he?" I asked her frantically.

"I'm afraid we couldn't do the analysis tonight. He can stay here overnight and once our doctor is free she will do all the testings" She told me apologetically.

I felt my blood boil in anger. What the fuck did they mean? Did they think this was a joke?

"So what the fuck have they been doing to him all these four hours?" I asked her angrily.

"He was waiting-" She started to talk.

"I want to see the main doctor. The one that takes care of all the laboratory tests" I said, making her eyes flash with fear.

"Mis. I'm afraid she cannot talk at the moment" She muttered, making me scoff. They thought I was playing a game here? Did they all think that they would make me wait here for four hours and also make him wait?

"Do I look like a give a fuck? I demand to see her right now!" I said, my temper getting the best of me. Her eyes widened as she nodded, telling me to follow her. We went upstairs by the elevator as she led me to a door. She knocked on the door.

"Dr. Williams there's someone to see you," She said calmly.

"Not tonight, Ruby. I'm done with my shift" She voiced from her office. Before Ruby could say anything else I pushed through her and got inside the room.

"Um, how can I help you, Mis?" She asked me while raising an eyebrow.

"Dr. Williams I need you check out one of your patients right now," I said as calmly as possible. She raized an eyebrow as she chuckled.

"I'm afraid my shift is finished for tonight. But I will make sure your friend gets checked out tomorrow morning" She smiled, causing me to chuckle.

"I think you misunderstood me, doctor. I am not asking you to do the analysis. I am demanding it" I said as I folded my arms against my chest.

"Excuse me?" She exclaimed. I smiled.

"You see I have been waiting for the past four hours to make sure that he gets his analysis done. And turns out you haven't even seen him. I demand that the analysis and the results are completed in the next three hours" I smiled.

"I do not know who you think you are, but you are in no condition to make demands here. So unless you want me to call the security on you then I suggest that you leave my office right now" She exclaimed. I chuckled. This bitch didn't know what she was getting herself into. Once Gabriella Marie Abbandonato was mad there was no way to survive.

"No, doctor. I think it's you who is in no condition to order me around. Now, I guess you have heard about the Santobello's haven't you?" I asked her sweetly. At the word, the life disappeared out of her eyes as she started to open her mouth like a goldfish.

"Now, doc. The man who happens to be your patient is Christofer Luca Santobello himself. And I don't think that his people will like the hostility you are showing him. I suggest you get up right now and find your way to him before I tell our people about the attitude you have been showing me" I smiled at her.

"Who am I speaking to?" She asked me shakingly. I smirked at her.

"You have the pleasure of talking to Mrs. Santobello herself" I gave her the dirtiest of looks on this planet. She began to shake in terror which brought a smile to my face.

"I-I apologize Mrs. Santobello" She stuttered.

"Now, If I hear you told anyone about Mr. Satobellows visit here. I'll make sure it'll be the last thing you tell to anyone" I said calmly. She nodded.

"Now, please do all the blood tests and chest x-rays that are needed and make sure you give me the answers in the following three hours" I demanded, causing her to nod and run towards the laboratory.

As she ran off I chuckled in satisfaction. The fact that I was kind to people did not mean that I have lost my gene. I was raised in Mafia family. I was the daughter of Leonardo Abbandonato himself. There was no way I forgot how to deal with people. I might have stepped out of my line but they had to know better than to cross me.

I walked out of her office and saw Ruby waiting next to the door. She didn't look like she heard anything. I gave her a smile.

"I'm guessing my husband will have to stay here overnight?" I asked her. At the word husband, her eyes flashed with jealousy.

"Yes. He wasn't in a good condition. Dr. Williams told me to prepare a room for him" She told me.

"Make it a VIP room," I said, causing her to nod.

"It's room number 355, Mrs. You can wait here while I prepare the room," She said shakingly as she ran off. I sat down on one of the chairs as I began to wait.