Time alone

You've never been so glad that the week is finally over. Finally able to spend two days off just doing nothing.

The weekend.

Although, you're not sure about what you really want to do. You haven't really made many friends at school. Only Dong-woo, but if you see him Jungkook will without a doubt punish you. Maybe Mi Mi, but you haven't got her number.

You're sitting at the dinner table, eating a bowl of cereal, accompanied by Jin and Jimin on the other end of the circular table. You decided to wear a large white plaster on your neck, to hide the bite marks.

"What's up with that." Jimin asks, swerving his spoon in your direction, aiming at your neck.

"Cut my neck." You realise how stupid you sound... how do you cut your neck? Of all places. But you're not in the mood to come up with some sort of story.

"Ok." He replies.

J-hope strolls in, half asleep. Looked even worse then he did the day before. Large bags under his usually vibrant eyes and his face extremely pale.

"Woah, you ok bro?" Jin asks.

J-hope sniffles. "Yeh."

"You sure? You look awful." Jimin states.

Wow just put it like that Jimin. You think.

He carefully sits down, and sighs, leaning his head back. J-hope may be ill, but he still looks handsome.

"What's wrong with [Y/N]'s neck?" J-hope asks, sniffling again.

"Dunno. Said she cut it or something." Jin replies.

"How do you cut your neck?" J-Hope asks, suspiciously.

You glance to J-hope.

"I fell?" You smile.

J-hope didn't seem convinced.

At this point, you really don't want to expose Jungkook for who he is. The members know he can be a little controlling to get what he wants, but not to the extent that you know. The only ones who know about the hickeys are Suga and Taehyung. Taehyung...

Suga would keep it a secret obviously. But Taehyung is probably concerned, so would want to tell someone.

Why did I go downstairs last night? You ask yourself. And I keep having those dreams. At least when I had them back home, I could talk to Chanyeol about it, and he'd comfort me without pitying.

I feel so alone.

You stand up, your hands pushing against the table as you stand. "I'm going out." You mention, leaving the room, abandoning your cereal.

You get changed into a basic white tee a black print of the moon with the words "la Luna" above it. A pair of light blue skinny jeans, and a pair of burgundy converse. You also grab a black face mask and a small leather backpack to fit your purse inside.

I've just got to get out of the house.

As you reach the door, you notice Jungkook at the bottom of the stairs.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

You roll your eyes.

"Out." You snap.

You grab your keys out of your pocket and unlock the the door.

"I know that. Where?" He asks.

You insert your keys back into your jean pocket and open the door.