Truth or dare?

"I'm so sorry!!" Taehyung shouts. "I didn't know you'd be..... you know...."

Jungkook springs off, and runs over to Taehyung, while buckling his trousers back up.

"Please don't tell the others." Jungkook pleas. "We weren't planning to go far I promise."

Taehyung looks at Jungkooks bite marks, then back at his face.

"Didn't know you were into that sort of thing. Leaving Hickeys and that..." Taehyung Sniggers.

It only processed in your mind that Taehyung is in the room, and you pull your dress back over your chest.

"Don't worry dude, your secret's safe with me." He laughs. "Sorry [Y/N]"

"Um... it's fine?" You laugh... kind of...

"Ok, just come into Namjoons room when you're ready, we're all eating in there." Taehyung smiles. "By the way your luggage is outside the door." he leaves the room awkwardly, pulls the suitcases inside, and quietly closes the door.

You try to zip your dress back up, but notice that it won't cover any of the marks that Jungkook gave you.

You bite your lip.

Jungkook turns to face you sitting on the bed, gently caressing at your marked skin.

"Do you have any turtle necks or makeup or anything to cover it?" He asks.

You shake your head.

"Hm." He murmurs. He opens his suitcase and rummages through, and pulls out a large cream turtle neck sweater.

With a smile, he approaches you and leans on the bed.

"Here, try this." He slowly and gently pulls your dress strap down, and put the turtleneck over your head.

You insert your arms through the sleeves, which were a bit too long and the sleeves reached your fingertips.
He gently pulls your hair from the collar of the turtle neck, and rested it over your shoulders, and adjusted the turtle neck.

"Sorry it's a bit big, but it hides your neck well." He smiles.

"What are you going to do about your neck?" You ask.

"I'm sure a shirt will be fine, they don't go much higher then my collar bone." He smiles. "Smart girl."

You change into a pair of black jeans and a pair of white high top converse. Jungkook throws on a baggy long sleeved blue and white stripy top.

You notice he keeps looking down at his chest, to see if the shirt drops down too low.

Jungkook takes your hand and smiles.

"You look cute in my turtleneck." He smiles.

You smile back.

You both wander over to Namjoon's shared room, and knock on the door. The door opens and you're greeted by Taehyung.

"Hey Taehyung." Jungkook laughs.

"Hey Kook!" You hear Jimin shout from inside.

"Pizza's Just arrived, and were playing Truth or Dare." Taehyung mentions. He takes your hand and takes you into the room, Jungkook following behind.

You find Bangtan sitting around a large table in the centre of the room. Namjoon's shared room is significantly larger then yours, as there are three large interconnected rooms, which then leads the further bedrooms and bathrooms.

"Hey guys." Jin waves. "Pizza and Truth or dare?"

"Hey [Y/N] why are you wearing Jungkooks' sweater?" Suga asks.