A drive with your love

You're in the car, sitting in the drivers seat, Jungkook driving the vehicle. You're amazed by the car, as you've never been in such a flashy car before, BBC 1 playing the next new Taylor Swift song.

You instantly roll your eyes and stare into the wing mirror, noticing a car similar to the one you're in.

"Guess Tay Tay is not your preferred choice of artist?" Jungkook laughs. He quickly glances at the stereo and changes the channel, it changes to classical music and slightly adjusts the volume, turning it down.

You look to the stereo, and notice it is 4:30pm.

How late did I wake up? You ask yourself.

You realise to yourself, it was only hours ago when you were nothing more than an army member, obsessed over BTS and had a strong bias on Namjoon, now you're going to become one of the members' wife!

Well, you think you are...

"So, do you want to do anything before the meal?" He asks you.

You think of many ideas in your head, and the many scenarios that can happen.

-At a small cafe-

You picture yourself sitting at a two seater table. Jungkook joins you with a welcoming smile, and sits down. The table is only a small round one, and the chairs are quite small.

You pull out a menu to see what sort of items are on, as you said Jungkook could order for you. Your eyes widen, as you see that starters start from £15 and that's only the small fancy ones. They range up to £60.

The atmosphere is very relaxed though, as not. Lot of people are in there, which is why Jungkook suggested it.

You look quite tense by the menu, as you only brought what change you could find from the side of the counter, thinking you were only grabbing shakes before the meal.

"Don't worry, this is on me, I realise your current financial situation" He smiles.
You're not sure whether to take this as a compliment or an insult.

He strokes your cheek, and rests his hand gently on your jawbone, his eyes interlocked with yours, staring into your eyes.

He then leans in and-

- End of café fantasy -
*closes red curtains*

You internally self destruct at such a thought.
"Any ideas?" He asks, bringing you back into reality. "A café maybe?"

"No!" You say, realising you wouldn't be able to handle such an experience.

"Museum, art gallery, cinema maybe?" He suggests.

You stay silent.

"Why don't we drink at the bar in the restaurant for a while? There are also private rooms there, and day hire hotel rooms." Jungkook asks.

"The bar sounds good. I can only drink juices or fizzy drinks though, I'm only fifteen." You laugh.

You stare into the wing mirror again and notice the same car, thinking nothing of it, and they're just going a similar route to you.

"No don't worry, I'm still sceptical about drinking alcoholic drinks, especially when it heads close towards the night time." He laughs.

Your phone rings.

The classical music was overridden by Jungkooks English cover of 'fools', accompanied by Namjoon.

Your best friend from earlier is calling.

You smirk at Jungkook, who chuckles back at you

Hey [Y/N]! How are you? Are you free this week?

"Hey [BF/N]. No I'm not, I'm so-"

Jungkook interrupts you when he says:

"Hello!" Then he repeats it in Korean.

You rapidly end the call.

"Jungkook. What are you doing?" You say, in a slightly angry tone. "Scandals may happen if anyone found out about the arranged marriage. We need to be more careful."

"I know. I'm just trying to be fun." You notice Jungkook has a slight frown when he says this.

Your friend begins to message you:

Who was that? Is he Korean?

You bite your lip, and reply:

Just my brother, he's being stupid😊 xx

That should work, you think.

You find it hard to believe that you're almost at the restaurant, as you've hit Birmingham's busy traffic.

For the rest of the journey, you and Jungkook made general conversation, mainly talking about BTS and future plans.

The car screeched to a halt, as it was parked in a car park where other high class cars sat. You're amazed by the large amount of limos and sports cars that lay in your view.

You notice how far it has gotten, but remember that the clocks went back not so long ago, so it gets darker quicker.

"This is a different entrance where those who want to keep their cars in a designated spot, can do so."

Jungkook jumped out of the car, and walk around to your side. He opens the door, and holds his hand out to you.

You stare at his hand and slightly pick up your hand, and eventually met Jungkook's.

He smiles as you accept it, and you step out of the car, but the condensed breath shows just how cold it is.

"Are you warm enough?" He asks.

You nod in reply, but you also notice that the car that exactly matches Jungkooks was going to the same location, as it parked further along in the car park.

Your heart is beating at an incredibly fast rate, you feel conscious as Jungkook is holding your hand, so he may be able to feel your pulse.

It only took an elevator trip, which took you 61 levels into the sky.

As the elevator doors slide open, you're welcomed by two things.

A welcoming waiter, dressed very formally and obviously seeks for elegant guests who have perfect table etiquette. Snooty for short. Or annoying, just like most of Bangtans puns...

Too much? You ask yourself.

The other thing....

A rush of obvious armies and older women. They must have found out that Jungkook is coming here.

With another girl...

Which isn't good.

...

Hey guys!!!!! I hope you're enjoying the story so far! I was listening to Jungkook's English covers while writing this in the car. I'm trying to update as frequently as I can, as there may be some days I won't be able to update at all!

Enjoy!!!