Chapter 84: The Human

Queen Veron told me that Elira wanted to talk to me. So I was on my way to see Elira before anyone else did.

There she was wearing a plain white dress and maybe it was how the sun greeted her skin or how her hair was styled, but she looked more beautiful if that was even possible.

     "Selwyn!" she grinned, "You're wearing the suit!"

"Of course I am," I rolled my eyes.

"Be nice, it's my wedding day," she punching my arm lightly.

"It is? I thought you were just cosplaying as a white lady," I said and she glared at me, "You look beautiful," I smiled and she smiled.

We were staring at each other until she spoke up, "I wanted to ask you something," Elira said and I felt nervous.

"You're not going to stop talking to me after this right?" she said and I look at her surprised.

"Of course not!" I said chuckling.

"You were, weren't you?" she glared at me.

"Okay, maybe I did plan to move away and not tell you," I shrugged and she slapped my arm, "I'm kidding! I told myself I won't do anything that upsets you anymore."

"Promise?" she brought her pinky our and I chuckled.

I wrapped my pinky around hers, "I promise. But aren't you a little old for pinky promises?" I raise my eyebrow and she shook her head.

"Never," she smiled.

"Anyway, did you seriously just call for me, to ask if I was going to ignore you after this?" I asked and she shook her head.

"I wanted to hear you say it," she smiled, "Is that selfish?" she asked.

I smile and shook my head, "You'll always be beautiful."

"Thank you," she grinned.

"Well, I better get back, before your mother thinks I did anything to sabotage your wedding," she giggled and nodded her head.

"By the way," Elira said and I turn my head, "You look handsome," she smiled.

"Of course, I am," I winked and she giggled.

     I walk back inside to my seat which was in the front row.

The entourage started coming in and I saw Catherine happily throwing flowers, she was adorable.

     "Uncle Selwyn! Did you see Elira? She was so beautiful!" Catherine said as she stood next to me, whilst I was seated.

"I did," I said smiling at her.

"Let's all stand and welcome, Princess Elira, escorted by King Aris of Euria," Queen Veron said and I stood up.

     I may have seen her already, but looking as she walked down the aisle with a smile in her eyes, looking at Jivan. It was different, there was a different glow to her smile. Maybe I was envious, but I was also happy, her smile was caused by Jivan.

It made her the most beautiful girl in the whole world.

A/N: One last time ...