Chapter 2: The Knight

A/N: A few have said yes, to showing how I imagined the boys would look like as elves. So for their first POV chapters, I will attach and describe how I imagined them to look like before the beginning of each chapter. And later on, if I start receiving fanart for my characters, I will definitely attach them to the chapters.

Jimin as Chad

(ctto: rightful owner )

The picture above, is the closest I could find. I imagined him with blonde hair and grey eyes. But I actually imagined Chad with long hair like Legolas for Lord of the Rings.

 But I actually imagined Chad with long hair like Legolas for Lord of the Rings

If you plan to draw Chad, please do! I'd appreciate it.

Enjoy reading!

-

I'm about to walk out Elira's bedroom when I hear Ninurta shout Elira's name and I ran back out to the balcony. I see Elira lying on the ground, Ninurta by her side checking her pulse.

"Her pulse is faint," Ninurta says. He leans towards her face, "She's not breathing," his eyes widen in panic, he looks around and then stares at the dart that's thrown across the room. Suddenly he kisses her.

     I stared at them and Ninurta starts to glow as he was using his healing powers. He pulls away and I see a tear stream down his face.

"Is-Is she okay?" I ask in shock. I watch Ninurta carry Elira's body to her bed.

"Close the doors," Ninurta says and I follow his orders. Before I close the doors I scan the floor for the dart, I pick it up, and then closed the doors. I go around the bedroom to close the windows' curtains as well. For a moment, looking out a window, I squint my eyes thinking I saw a retreating figure, but then pulled the curtains shut.

"I'll go to Tristan to get this examined," I told Ninurta as he was checking Elira's pulse again. I was walking out when I looked at Elira's chest to see it move up and down, feeling relieved I walk straight to Tristan's room.

I look at the dart as I walk briskly towards Tristan's study which was 3 rooms away from Elira's bedroom. I open the doors to see Tristan seated wearing his glasses as he read a book.

"What brings you here?" He takes off his glasses and puts a bookmark in the book he was reading.

"I need you to examine this," I walk towards him and placed the dart on his desk. He looked at me and then at the dart. I cross my arms as he put the book down and he took a magnifying glass, raising it above the dart, he looked at it closely and rotated the dart.

He furrowed his eyebrows as he continued to look at it. He stood up, putting the dart down and went to get a book on a bookshelf. He flipped through the pages and then walked back to where he previously sat. He looked back and forth towards the dart and the book.

I wonder how Elira is feeling.

A/N: Hey! This chapter literally only consisted of 407 words, and I actually wanted to make it longer, but I didn't really see the need to.

Do you guys think Ninurta had to kiss Elira? What do you think Chad feels about it? How do you think Elira's going to react when she finds out?

Anyway, I recently found out there's a Fanfiction Awards 2018 and I really want to join! (Do you see where this is going?) There are several different categories, but there's only two that I really want to be nominated for, it's either, 'The Best of the Undiscovered' or 'The Best of the Little'. I know some of you have already nominated me and I'm grateful for that! To those who already nominated me, go and ask your friends to nominate me, BUT, only when they've read my book (which means you have to make them read my book first). I honestly don't want to be nominated just to be nominated, I want people who nominate me, to actually read the book they're nominating! If 3-5 new readers nominate me for those categories, I will update the next chapter! The link where you'll nominate me in, is in my last post on my account! But I will put the page here:

thefanfictionawards

Everything you need to know about how to nominate, will be explained there. So read carefully.

Teamwork makes the dream work!

Until the next chapter, continue to contemplate how this story is going to unfold!

Take care always! Love you, fighting!