Chapter 12: The Admirer

A/N: J-Hope as Javier

Thanks Annie!

Twt: jalnni

Ig: jalnni

Enjoy reading! x

-

"Did you get it?" I asked Kirstein and she nodded. She opens her bag and gave me the dart.

"What do you need it for?" She asked and I kept quiet, observing the dart.

A while ago I overheard Ninurta and Chad's conversation about a curse when I was on my way to talk to my father.

"We have to find out who shot that cursed dart," I heard Chad say towards Ninurta as they were walking towards my direction. Cursed dart? "But, do you really think it's a death curse?" Death curse?

"Don't just say that out loud," Ninurta said in a hushed tone.

"Hello Javier," Ninurta greeted as they passed me by.

"Hello," I said and continued to walk. Who got shot? Princess Elira? And with a cursed dart? A death curse? I really hope I'm wrong, but I feel anxious.

"What do you know about the dart?" I asked observing the dart that looked ordinary except for the green substance at the tip.

"I heard Prince Tristan and Chad talking about it, apparently Princess Elira got shot at the neck by it," I looked at her shocked and she nodded, "Exactly, but apparently the Princess doesn't want the King or Queen to find out," she continued to explain, "Do you know what it is?" I shake my head.

If Elira didn't want her parents to find out and it seems only Ninurta, Chad and Tristan are the only ones who know, I have to make sure others don't find out as well.

"Kirstein, are there any other pixies that know about this?" she shook her head, "Good, keep it that way, alright?" she nodded and flew away.

Curse? Dart? Princess?

I had to talk to Tristan.

Going out my room, I headed towards the direction of Tristan's study. As I walk, I saw pixies talking among themselves and then they flew towards me.

"Javier, have you heard?" I give them a confused look, "Princess Elira fainted when she arrived at the gateway."

"What?!" My heart raced.

"She's now resting in her bedroom," I nodded and instead of going to Tristan's study, I went straight to Elira's bedroom. I see Chad standing outside Elira's door and he blocks my way.

"The Princess is resting," Chad said and I gave him a look, "Make it quick," I nod and he let me in.

"Javier?" Ninurta says surprise as he was sitting on a chair near Elira's bed.

A/N: Hey! You just met Javier, I hope you'll enjoy getting to know him!

So Javier, took the dart. He has an idea what's happening, but how will he fully react to knowing the truth? Also, do you think Javier has feelings?

Take care always! Love you, fighting!