part 1

Hi loves!!!

I'm kinda nervous about this FanFiction because it's a Twilight one and this would be my first attempt at one.

But, anywhoo let's get

So, here we goooo!!!

Chapter 1

Bella's P.O.V

Edward was leading me to our meadow.

He had a grim look on his face, so what ever he had to tell me was important.

We stopped where Edward first told me what he really was.

He stopped and leaned on a tree.

"Bella, we need to talk." He said rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"What is it Edward?"

"Us."

"What about us?" I asked carefully.

"I- I- can't do this anymore."

"What, what do you mean?" But I knew exactly what he mean't, he was tired of me.

"I can't pretend anymore, I can't pretend to love you anymore."

"What?" I asked in a broken whisper.

My world began to crumble right under me.

I was already as fragile as glass and he throws this at me, I thought he loved me. He said that...he said that.

"I can't will myself to pretend I love you when I don't. The only true reason I showed affection to you was because of your sweet blood."

"But- I thought"

"You thought wrong Bella, and my family and I can't be around you anymore, I hope you understand."

He kissed my forehead and he slowly walked away.

I stood there I didn't feel anything nor did I notice getting into my truck and driving home.

Luckily, Charlie wasn't home. I wasn't up to facing him.

When I closed my door I let all my rage lose. I broke every picture with him or them in it.

I screamed and yelled then when I was done I knelt down in the glass and cried the most ugliest cry I know I probably looked hideous.

I didn't care though.

Then I went went to bed. Too tired to do anything else. Then I had a dream of  something Carlisle explained to me awhile ago.

The cloaks, the castle, and The Guard. 

I awoke from my dream.

"The Volturi?"

* * * * * *

-A week later-

"You sure you want to go Bells?" My dad, Charlie asked.

"Yes dad, I know I need to just leave Forks and try to forget about the Cullens. Get a refresher you know."

"Who's going to cook for me?" He asked, sounding like a 5 year- old.

"Dad, don't tell me Sue Clearwater doesn't come over here every day and cook for you, I've been out of the kitchen every since-"

"Yeah, Bells I know." He said.

Once I packed everything in my room I walked downstairs to meet Charlie at the door.

"Hey, Bells this is something I wanted to give you before you left." He said talking a yellow envelope if the end table.