I walk out of the room, shutting the door ever so quietly before going downstairs in search for Harry.

He wasn't anywhere to be seen around the house, so I trailed to the backdoor and saw him hitting the punching bag outside.

He had a black beanie with his grey hood up, just wearing that sweater in the chilly weather. I watched him as his fists nailed the leather punching bag hanging from the tree. His eyebrows were furrowed slightly to create those crevices between them while he breathes by his parted pink lips.

I opened up the back sliding door, stepping out in just my socks. I was wearing just a regular white zip up sweater and black leggings, walking out onto the grass.

He couldn't see me at first because he was too distracted with his punching, but when I walked right up to him he saw. He looked at me and stopped his punching as I stood next to him with my arms crossed over my stomach.

"Hey babe." He pants from his workout while leaning into kiss me, grabbing my waist.

I turn my head so he doesn't kiss me, making him freeze as he arches his brow at my movement. I don't want to get distracted right now, and god was his lips ever a distraction.

He hovers his face around mine, looking at me suspiciously before pecking my cheek in substitution of my lips.

"What's wrong?" He asks between stammered breaths while pulling back, holding my hips.

"I took the pill." I say.

"Oh great. I know it's hard but I'm proud of you." He smiles and pulls me to his rising chest, wrapping his arms around me.

"But then, I threw it up.." I murmur into his fabric.

He freezes and pulls himself back a bit, still holding in an embrace but looking down at me in confusion.

"What?" He furrows.

"I don't know why I did it.." I shake my head.

"We only got one pill in that pack babe." He says like I don't know that.

"I know,"

"Then why did you.." he trails his voice to silence, staring down at me. "Do you want to be pregnant?" He asks.

"No.. well I don't know. I might not even get pregnant." I shake my head.

"Um, okay. So you do want another baby?" He looks lost.

"What if we were meant to?" I whisper against my better judgement, placing my hands against his chest.

"You were going on and on about how you're happy to have your old body back and everything. But now you're just giving me mixed signals." He shakes his head.

"Well what do you want? If you don't want another baby then we will go to the store right now and I'll take a pill with no hesitation. But if you do.. then maybe I should just wait to take the pregnancy test." I murmur.

This isn't all my decision, if he doesn't want another baby right now then I don't want to force this upon him. We are a family now and if he isn't ready to expand then I get it. It's not like an abortion, it's just stopping it from happening.