12

Next Day
Uma's Pov
I woke up refreshed I guess! I went to my bathroom and took care of everything I need to and I got dressed and left to the cafeteria to hear them talk about yesterday and so I sat with Gil since Harry isn't here yet! I just put my head down until I felt someone tap me and I was going give them my morning Wrath but it was just Harry so we scooted over to create more space! I wish I took merida on her offer to skip this...But anyways I know y'all are wondering what about me and Harry's relationship? Well y'all are just gonna have to find out anyways.I laid my head back down but the sound of the mic squealing hurt my ears so I sit up and listen to the whole thing and then we were dismissed for the day...Thank god! So I was approaching Harry and Mal came and swiped him up so I just went to my dorm to do my homework nothing really eventful!
Harry's Pov
I saw that uma was coming towards me so I was going to talk to her but Mal came out of nowhere and took me to the Library!
Harry I know that your surprised that I came running so I have to cut this short you and me never happened and never happening! Mal said and then I was like when did I ever said I wanted you back? I was just telling you how I felt and that me and Uma taking everything a different level! Don't flatter yourself sweet heart My Queen has more than you'll ever Have good bye Mal!
Uma's POV
When I heard all of that as I went to the Library...I knew that me and him will be a forever thing well if you believe in that type of stuff! I just knew that he's more than my First Mate!