4th Year Anniversary

Heyy everyone! As you can see by this title that we are celebrating 4 years since I first published this book on August 1st.When I first started this book I didn't expect it to blow up this much...wow 13k is more than what I expected! Thank you all for coming in leaving nice comments and encouraging me to keep going for both of my books. The sequel took awhile to complete but so many people stayed and encourage me to keep writing even though I didn't know what to write about. I didn't want to leave you guys hanging because of not finishing the book. So thank you for being here and keep on reading the sequel to The Captain and Her First Mate~ The Evil Within... is set when Uma goes off to college but many different things happen in the time span of her last year in college here is a sneak peak~

Uma has come to her Senior year in college. But something is different...Fraud that's it! Everyone believed that she did it but what did she do? Everyone turned on her well except for her friends! Will this turn of events change her forever will she go back to her evils ways or will her first mate be able to save her?

I woke up to a big bang on my door and I went to open it and there were police hand cuffing me before I could speak. Harry tried to get them off me and ask what happened but they didn't listen. When I was escorted downstairs I saw Mal look at me with a smug look and turns around to Ben who looked ashamed. I was pushed to enter without knowledge on what I did.
What happened?

~ That is only the intro! You can read more since it is completed and you don't have to wait. So evil reading you guys hehehe that's the last time I say something like that. Everyone have a amazing day and comment below if you want a special chapter for the captain and her first mate? Any Ideas comment below~