19

Uma's Pov
I walk back to the ocean and as I walked I remember everything we use to talk about sing about and whine about..."She's the Captain I'm the First Mate" I never really told Harry that we should be together now that I have been here I learned that...Everything I loved was the thing I ran from and now that I think of it I don't want to live this life I a signed myself to my myself now its time for me to wake up and smell the roses!
Harry: Wake Up Princess!
Gil:Uma
Merida: I got this Uma your mom is coming
Huh WHAT ughhh​ Omg Merida...wait it was all a dream OMG it was only a dream...I ran and hugged my friends
With thought we lost you their you took a big blow to the hunny Merida said examining  my head to see Im okay I guess I slipped the other day and been nocked out for two days dang... Guys we are not stealing the wand...I don't want to...I had a horrible dream of me finally doing it and you all didn't agree with me so I just sent you all off to bring you back to this place messed up and know that I think about it...it was dumb of me not considering your feelings and I'm...Im...So-So-Sorry! I'm just going to do my best! And Oh Harry come here! As I wrapped my arms around I new this wasn't gonna be that bad and as soon as our lips touched I knew...He's truly my First Mate!