9

Harry POV
So since Merida is back it'll be easier on Uma...Uma's was really stressing honestly even though I am not the bestest friend to merida I'm happy she's back! So I just got out of practice and me and Uma are going to eat dinner with Ben and Mal since Ben wants us to hear his upcoming plans about the isles so I got ready in and a black and red tux and put my guyliner I use for special Occasions and I did my hair and went to get Uma and when I knocked on the door I could hardly breath when she opened the door she wore a blue and red dress and to make it better a Leather Jacket I got her awhile back I finally mustered a word when she cleared her throat...
Ugh Um Uma you Look Stunning as I kissed her hand and lead her to the dinning room!
Uma's POV
So we finally got to the Dining room and let me tell you Harry Looked nice I like it but um why is he staring?Like I'm use to it but still! I don't know why! So we sat down at the table and Ben told us that he will get his people to make the isle better again and build a bridge witch Mal didn't like that but I don't care for her opinion so me and Harry got up and dismissed ourselves and went to my room and when we got to my bed I said This is It!