7

Uma's POV
So it's finally Friday but Merida still isn't back and I'm kinda worried...I just don't like that she let that girl get to her...Ugh...I just want her back that's all I want! So I got up and got dressed and left to breakfast and I saw that Harry and Gil wasn't already their so I got some time to collect some thoughts! I can't track her...I can't do anything and the only person who knows is Ben! Of Course...Ugh I don't feel like going to his office but I have too! So I got up and left towards his office and I finally got to the door and he was their sitting down! I knew you would come sooner or later but I just wanted to tell you I don't know were she's at because she didn't tell me! She told one of my parents but I don't know witch one and you aren't going to be able to get anything out of them so I advise you to wait patiently! He said and I just nodded and left! I went to class and I sat down and we just got ready for the finals you know studying all because its next Friday! When we got done with our classes I grabbed Harry Varsity Jacket he told me to wear it So I am! I walked to the place with Gil and we sat down at the front and waited some more people sat with us that we knew and we sat patiently for the tourney to start! Then someone tapped me and I turned around so fast and...it was Angel and Angelina and I just turned to watch the beginning of the Tourney and out of nowhere I felt someone yanked me by my braids and I grabbed whoever hand and flipped them on their back in front of me and it was Angel and I kicked her in her face and they had to take her to the hospital while Angelina was still here and when we won and we started to leave she stayed seated and we waited on Harry to come and we took pictures and we went to the Party but before I had to change and we all met up and went to the party and as soon as we got in the music was booming and their was food and drinks and people everywhere and we agreed to meet at the door at 1 and so we just walked around looking at People dancing and I went in the kitchen and saw... Angelina trying to get Gil's attention and I walked up to her and threw her down by her hair and walked over her with Gil and we just sat on the couch and then I heard a whisper "this isn't the last of me" and I looked back and no one was their so I decided that we should leave so I looked for Harry and he was talking to Mal... I told him to come on and we left to our dorms and I stayed up all night trying to find a way to get that wond after all I only came here to free my people not be these people!

I know its short but I'm trying to have ideas for this book so it'll take awhile to update!