5

Uma POV
Its Monday and I'm getting ready for school and then I got my bag and I left for breakfast and so I got my Usual and sat down and then I see Harry talking to some girl and I recognize her face that's Angel daughter of Princess Anna and Kristoff and I was just annoyed I wasn't paying attention and Merida punched me...I was basically staring a hole in her head! When I didn't react to Merida she looked were I was looking and she saw that Angel was far from a Angel after of countless flirting she didn't get anywhere she stopped trying for the day and went with the cheer leading squad then I ate my food got up and left.I went towards my dorm and I shut my door  then laid down I still had a few minutes until I had to go to class and I just laid their trying to find out why I feel this way! I don't know what's wrong with me! I guess I might want more than a first mate and Captain relationship! I might want something else so I got up and went to my class and sat in the middle again and answer most of the questions and the class went by fast! Its almost time for us to for us to Graduate from this class and not have to take it anymore we got 3 more weeks then final exam then were done with this class! I can't wait so we got up and left and Harry spoke to me! He said I missed  you at Breakfast these annoying girl kept on trying to talk to me and I never got to you so how was your morning? I said jokingly Good I could finally eat my food in peace and I mean all my food! He chuckled then he turned me around and said Remember practice today and I really wanna see you their and I said I wouldn't miss Harry and so we kept on going to classes and Then it was time so I put on a White T and black joggers and black and white Nike and I left to the practice and I saw Harry showing Out then he went against Lonnie and she was doing awesome up in tell the last part she was not going as hard as she was first part and then boom Harry won! And so after a few minutes it was over and he got dressed and we left I said you did great and He said T-Thanks and I was going to say something then I saw a red head...Merida as we walked closer we see that Merida and Gil are sitting on a bench talking. We tried to be quiet that clearly didn't work out because of Harry! Merida looked back at us and I smiled while Harry smirked and I said Oh I didn't see you their how are ya- and she interrupted me and said I know y'all were trying to listen on so imma tell you that me and Gil are dating know! I walked up to Gil and lifted him by his shirt and I said If you think about doing something stupid I will feed you to my pet Sharks! With all seriousness and then I hugged Merida and said I was happy for her! Then we went to Diner and ate and I went to my room! It was just a normal day at school so far! I went sleep!
_
I got up and got dressed then I went to breakfast and saw that Gil and Merida are already sitting at the Table as I was walking toward the table Angel was sitting With Harry were I usually sit but I didn't really Care so I sat down and I started eating then Harry kept eating Angel's food and talked to Merida like they were best friends witch was weird so We left and went to class and it was the same thing learning and all that and then We left and it was time for Harry practice and I left to go their and I sat down and after practice he talked to Angel before he said anything to me and then she walked away and he came and hugged me and we left for dinner and everything happened that happen this morning she sat were I sit.It was really getting on my nerves like get out of my Seat!But I just kept eating and Merida asked me if I wanted to go to a party tonight and I said yes and so I noticed something Angel had on a Varsity Jacket and she's not in any Sport! So I got ready for the party and we all left and got their and so we started dancing and then Harry comes out nowhere on the Mic and Said Can I get y'all attention Angel come here This is My....
I woke up in a pool of Sweat and I looked at my phone and saw that it was 4 so I texted Harry to see if Harry's asleep and then a few minutes later he texted back and then I left to his room and I knocked and he opened the door and I got in his bed and snuggled up too him and fell asleep and I herd good night My Goddess!
Hope you like this Chapter!!!! Does anyone think Angel is a potential Enemy? I'm Debating on making a part 2 to this book should I? But thanks for reading!