Twenty

-edited-

"I am so mad at you right now," I say gruffly at Harry.

"I'm sorry! In my defense, it was my first time doing it." He says above me with a worried expression.

"Harry!" I guffaw. "I'm stuck!"

Yep. The knots that Harry tied with the rope were good. Too good. He couldn't get them undone, no matter how hard he tried. My wrists and ankles were still bound up. And we had to leave in like, thirty minutes, where I would meet his family. I couldn't meet his family with ropes around my limbs.

"Hold on, little miss. I'll get you out. Don't worry." He kisses me quickly and gets up from the bed and leaves. Soon he comes back with a knife in his hands.

"Uh, uh. No freaking way are you cutting me free with a freaking meat cleaver!" I yell.

He crawls back on top of me with an annoyed look on his face. "It's not a meat cleaver. It's just a big kitchen knife. Now do you wanna get out or not?"

I huff at him. "Don't cut me."

He starts at my wrists, cutting through the rope bit by bit. No wonder I got stuck. He tied it with four unmovable knots. "Where did you even get this rope?" I ask him.

"From my car," he says focusing on my wrists.

"You just carry rope around in your car. What? Are you some kind of killer?" I ask as my wrists get free and he crawls down to work on my ankles. Red marks covered my wrists, and when I tried to touch it, it hurt like a bitch.

"You never know when you're gonna need it." Harry looks at my red wrists after my ankles are free. "You better wear long sleeves, little miss. You should shower and pack a bag. It's a long flight to England from here."

"England?" I say surprised.

"Yup. My family lives there. Now hurry."

I pack a small bag for the trip. I haven't been on a plane in eleven years, so my nerves were high. I sneak in the small gift I got Harry for Christmas. I quickly shower, put cream on my wrists and ankles then put on comfy clothes for the long plane ride. Planes weren't that comfortable, so I grab my neck pillow. I plan to sleep since Harry woke me this morning. I bet he's got a private jet that comes with that expensive ass champagne.

I jump out of the shower to find Harry on his phone. He was texting someone, probably for work. He looks up at me. "You look nice."

I looked down at my sweatshirt, leggings, and booties. I didn't look nice. I looked lazy. "Thanks," I say anyway.

Harry changed into a white tee that showed his array of tattoos underneath. He had on black pants and some Vans. I always wanted a pair of Vans but I didn't buy any to save up my money.

"I have to stop at my house real quick to grab a bag, then we will fly out." He says.

I feed my fish a little extra and turn off all the lights. Then, I head out to Harry's car. We make a little small talk and soon he reaches his house. His phones rings as he opens the door. "Styles." He says in a voice that is usually reserved for work. He mouths to me that he'll be right back.

Five minutes later he comes back out, this time not on his phone. He gets back in and looks at me with a cheeky smile. "Ready little miss?"

"Yup." I say.

We drive away from his house with the radio turned up. Harry is still smiling. It seems like he's hiding something from me.

"Harry. What is it? You seem funny."

He looks at me and his smile grows bigger. "How do you feel about Louis?"

"Louis? I don't really know him. Why?"

"Oh nothing, nothing. Just wondering."

We drive for fifteen minutes more and soon we reach what looks like a private airfield. Harry parks the car and grabs his and my bag. We walk up to a jet and Harry shakes hands with the pilot. "Philip, this is Arabella."

Philip shakes my hand. "Nice to meet you Arabella. Mr. Styles we are ready to depart when you are. Your other passenger is already on board."

Other passenger? "Right. Let's go then." Harry says and leads me up the steps into the plane.

"Ayyyy! Hey lads!" Louis springs up from his spot and shouts. This is why Harry asked me about Louis.

"Hey Louis," Harry says and gives Louis one of those man hugs where he pats his back aggressively.

"Hello. Mr. Tomlinson." I say.

He pulls me in for a hug and rolls his eyes. "It's Louis love. Only Louis."

"Louis is joining us for Christmas dinner with the family."

"Oh." I sit down on the couch in the plane and see that the flight attendant was opening a bottle of champagne. Knew it. Harry and Louis settled into the chairs kitty corner from the couch. It was a bit too warm on the plane, and I want to take my sweatshirt off, but then I realize I cant. Great.

I look around the lush plane. It was expertly furnished probably with Harry's tons of money. Overhead, I hear the pilot announce that we would be departing and that we should buckle up our seat belts. Since I was on the couch and there was no safety belt, I go and sit next to Harry. I strap myself in, very tightly. Flying was so nerve wracking.

"Whoa there," Harry says looking at me. "Don't strap in too tight. If this thing comes down, you'll wanna get out quickly."

Fear passes through my eyes an I gulp. Louis laughs boisterously at my expense, and Harry giggles a little bit too. This was not funny. "Don't worry, Arabella. We're perfectly safe." Harry says taking a sip of his champagne.

"Tell me that when we touchdown again," I say feeling like I was about to puke.

"Ay, more people die in car accidents every year than plane crashes. We'll be fine."

"You say that now," I whisper and grab my seat belt to make sure it was tight. Harry sees how nervous I am, so he throws an arm around my shoulder and kisses my forehead. The little action is cute, but I'm still scared shitless.

"How is the lovely Arabella today?" Louis asks.

"Oh. I'm fine. How're you?" I shift in my seat. I wasn't fine. We were about to die up in the damn plane.

"Great. Glad I can join you and your man here for the holidays. So Arabella, what'd you get me for Christmas?" Louis asks.

I look from him to Harry and see the slight smiles on their faces. Was I supposed to get him something? Oh god. This was the sign that everything was going to be fucked. I could just tell. "Uhh. Nothing. What did you get me?"

Harry laughs a little and so does his friend. "You'll see, love. You'll see."

I slightly nod my head and look around some more. A yawn escapes my lips as Harry and Louis chat about work.

"I think I'm gonna take a nap." I say. A nap would pull me away from all the nervousness of flying.

"Okay baby," Harry says and pulls me closer to his chest so I could snuggle in. He was warm and comfortable. He was my in-shape, tattooed teddy bear. He continues to talk to Louis in hushed tones as I shut my eyes and allow sleep to come.

And yes, we survived the flight.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Shorter chapter but I had to end it there. Thank you soooo much for 1k. Mind blown.
Xxxx
Emma