Eight

-edited-

 I can barely open my eyes from the pounding in my head when I wake. From the light shining into the room, I can see it's sometime past seven. Fuck. I have to get to work.

Slowly, I emerge from the comfort of my sheets and open my eyes. I was in my bedroom. In my warm sheets, the familiar wall decorations hanging on the wall. I was at home. I feel my face fall at this. Part of me was wishing Harry would've taken me home. Of course he wouldn't you dumb ass, he's just not that into you.

Rolling over in bed, I push my face into my cotton pillow case and groan loudly into it. "UGH. Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid!"

Finishing my little fit, I reach over to my nightstand to put my glasses on. A little note was sitting beside them. It had messy fringes on the end, which told me it was ripped out of something. My journal was sitting right next to it, so I figure he tore it out of there. Yawning, and trying to get the pounding in my head to go away, I begin to read. 

Arabella,

Don't bother coming into work today, you'll be to hungover to even process a thought. Call me when you wake.

-Harry

Oh shit. Who knew someone could sound pissed through their handwriting? I could just feel the anger radiating off of his note. The thought of what he would do to me sends fear and excitement down my spine. I was in for it. Slowly, I reach for my phone trying to calm my nerves. He was going to yell, hell, even scream. But he doesn't have the right to yell at you. You're a grown adult, my thoughts say.

And I agree with my thoughts. He had no right to be pissed; I made my own decisions. Fuck, I should be pissed. He paid my damn rent and yelled at me because I wasn't answering him. We weren't a damn couple; I didn't know a thing about him I don't answer to him. Not to mention, that he also thinks he has some weird possession over me just because I let him touch me.  He doesn't own me.

Dialing his number, I feel a new sense of confidence wash over me.

"Styles." The husky voice says, answering the phone.

Suddenly my confidence depletes rapidly at the sound of his voice. I am too worried about what he'll do to say anything. He could punish me for Christ's sake. Last night was embarrassing. I was at my low point. No one saw me at my low point.

Hang up the phone, I tell myself. Save yourself from even more embarrassment. 

"Styles." Harry says now angrier. I hear the sounds of paper shuffling in the background.

I open my mouth to say something, but the words get stuck in my throat. He was just too... intimidating. 

Hang UP!

"Is this... Arabella is this you?" Harry says in an eerily calm voice.

Well duh, don't you have caller I.D., I wanted to say. But I just couldn't.

Immediately I hang up the phone in a daze. Harry had this affect on me that made me so damn confused. I would obey his every word if that would be what he wanted, but I also never wanted to listen to him at all.

Fed up with my thoughts, I crawl back under the covers trying to get my migraine dissolve. I fall asleep regretting my actions.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Going into work the next morning, I feel refreshed. I slept the rest of the day yesterday which did my body good from the hangover the night before. Wearing my favorite pantsuit that made my legs look longer than they really were, I strut into my office getting my days duties in order. I planned on ignoring Harry as long as possible. I would not let personal life come into the workplace. I was better than that. I think. 

As I am starting to pick out a venue for the Christmas gala, a knock sounds at the door. "Come in," I say without looking up from my computer.

The person opens the door and enters my office and closes the door behind them. I don't say anything still keeping my eyes at the computer too immersed with the pricing of this ballroom place that had a chocolate fountain. Mr. Frederick would like that. 

"I would appreciate it if you looked at me when I am going to speak to you."

My eyes shoot up to meet Harry's hard glare. I don't say anything. He doesn't either. We just look at each other for a little while. His emerald orbs bore into my grey ones. Harry's eyes are asking the unspoken question that I don't want to answer. Well, it's now or never. 

"I don't know why I got drunk, Harry. I guess I was sick of sitting at home and wallowing in my self pity. Thank you for picking me up. Now I have a gala to plan," I say and turn back to my computer.

Before I know it, Harry grabs me and smashes his lips to mine, engaging us in our first kiss. Surprised, I don't react at first, but slowly, I start to move my lips against his. He slides his tongue against my teeth and I open my mouth granting him access. Our breaths are hot and heavy as Harry pulls away. He looks me in my eyes and says, "Don't do that again, little miss. I mean it. Understand?"

"Yes," I answer.

"Yes what?" He asks gripping my ass.

"Yes daddy," I say and kiss him again. This time I bite his bottom lip and I pull away.

"Lay down, baby. I want you."

I lay down on my desk, pushing my papers away and starting to unbutton my shirt. Harry pushes my hands away and just decides to rip my shirt open, revealing my blue bra to him. His eyes widen as I unclip the piece of clothing fully and showing my breasts to him.

Harry kisses down my neck and to my right breast sucking my hardening nipple. His hand goes to play with the other nipple. I jolt up against him as the feeling sends waves of pleasure down to my core. I can't help the moans that escape my mouth as he flicks his tongue against my bud.

"Daddy, please." I moan out closing my eyes.

He lets my breast go and kisses his way down my stomach, licking and sucking. He unbuttons my pants and tears them and my panties off in one go.

Harry let's out a low growl as he looks at me. He goes to kiss my thigh and I feel myself dripping with pleasure.

"How have I not noticed this?" He asks referring to the little heart tattoo on my left hipbone. Harry goes and sucks on the ink.

"Daddy stop teasing." I say in between breaths.

"Don't tell me what to do." He says then goes and places his mouth on my aching center.

I moan out his name as he moves his mouth and places it on my clit. Slowly, his tongue moves out and flicks against it in slow circles. The action sends my body into a frenzy and I feel myself clenching.

"I'm gonna cum, daddy." I say.

Harry slips a finger inside me, pumping it in and out. This action sends me over the edge and my climax comes in pleasurable waves. Harry licks up my juices as I come down from my high.

"Sweet. Just like I remember." He says.

Harry comes up from between my legs and kisses me, letting me taste myself.

"I'll come by your apartment later tonight. Around seven." Harry says and kisses me one last time before leaving.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Some more Harry and Arabella action.
Vote & comment.
Xxx
Emma