Five

-edited-

"Yes, daddy. Right there," I yell as Harry plunges into me.

I was in my bed, Harry on top rubbing my clit furiously as he fucks me harder. This was just too good. Overwhelmed with all the sensations, I feel myself clench around his long cock.

Harry's brown curls were falling into his face as he rocked back and forth. He lets out a musky moan and says, "You're so tight, kitten. Cum for me darling."

I open my eyes as the dream fades. He's good in bed and he hasn't even gotten into mine yet. I reach down between the apex of my legs and over my panties. They were soaked. After last night's episode, I was more horny than ever before. Harry left me wanting with need and I'd have to have some sort of release or I would go crazy.

So I did the only plausible thing I could think of.

I reached over to my nightstand and grabbed my vibrator I called Will out.

Pulling down my wet underwear, I took my hand and inserted two fingers into my dripping pussy. Gasping from the feeling, I turn on Will and place him on my sensitive bud, moving it in slow circles.

While doing this Harry unconditionally pops into my head. Like my dream, I imagine him fucking me, instead of my fingers. Bucking my hips, I let out a loud moan as I climax to the thought of Harry.

As I come down from my high, I hear banging on my door. I remove my hands from between my legs, quickly put Will away and throw on my sweatpants I've had since freshman year of high school.

The banging sounds again just as I'm about to open the door. Speak of the god damn devil.

Harry stands in front of me with two cups of coffee and a gruff look on his face. I am too shocked to speak. If only he knew what I just did and what I thought of...

"Don't you own pants that fit you?" He asks referring to my baggy sweats.

"Don't you know that I don't give two shits." I say back. Why did he keep showing up at my apartment? He seemed like a creepy stalker more and more with every passing minute. Harry's notions were so unexpected, you could never see them coming. After he threw me to the ground last night, I thought our little 'thing' was over. I thought he got the sense that having an affair with your assistant was not the correct or normal thing to do.

But I guess he didn't figure that out. 

Rolling his eyes, he pushes past me and sits on my sofa. Right where he spanked me.

"Are you gonna just stand there?" He asks taking a sip of his coffee and making himself comfortable on the plush cushions. 

I feel my face flush red, so I shut the door and sit down by him. He hands me the cup of coffee and I hesitate to grab it.

"I didn't poison it, you know. I'm not that big of an ass." He arches and eyebrow at me and pushed the cup forward, his bands around his fingers standing out from the brown background of the paper coffee cup. 

Still staring at the mug in his hands, I say quickly, "I don't drink coffee."

Harry looks taken aback at my statement. He looks so surprised that it's almost like he found out I just masturbated to the thought of him.

"At all?" He asks in disbelief.

"At all. Black, cappuccinos, machicatos, frapiatos-or whatever the hell it's called. It's all gross to me."

"Huh. You're the first person I've know that doesn't survive on caffeine."

Instead of saying a snarky remark to him, I ask, "Why are you here? For the second time in twenty four hours if I might add."