Twelve

-edited-

I'm going to make you mine.

The words repeat through my head over and over again. He was going to fuck me. Good lord.

The ride home I was shaking. Not just with nerves, but with excitement. We were finally going to go the extra mile. After all the suspense in the car today, it was going to happen. About damn time.

The only hesitance going into this was that I hoped Harry wouldn't get super attached. I mean, I wasn't what he wanted. Of all the fish in the sea, why pick the blob fish over the angelfish. It just didn't make sense to me. 

I look out the window at the road. Cars were going by, people were walking and shops were shutting down. Life was so surreal. You could be struggling to buy a cup of coffee one moment and riding in a limo the next. I close my eyes and rest my head against the window.

I feel Harry shift next to me. Soon, I feel his gentle touch against my cheek. "What's the matter, little miss?" He asks going and straddling me. He grabs me and pulls me into a hug. He was kinda crushing me, but it felt nice. He was like a in-shape, tattooed teddy bear. 

"Nothing," I sigh burying my face in his neck. His long hair tickled my face and he smell of mint.

"Are you sure about that?" He says kissing my neck. He plays with the patch of skin with his lips then runs his tongue over it. I could tell he was already getting into the mood again. 

"Uh...yeah," I breathe with my eyes fluttering.

"Look at me," Harry says in his dominant voice.

I turn and look into his jade eyes. We stare at each other for a little while until the car hits a big bump on the road. Harry rams his head on the roof of the car due to him being on top of me.

"Ow. Fuck!" He says rubbing his noggin with his eyes squeezed shut in pain.

I burst out laughing from the scene he made. "It's not fucking funny Arabella," He says gruffly.

At this I laugh harder trying to catch my breath. I was on the brink of crying from how hard I was giggling. 

"Arabella. I'm serious. Reign it in." He says with a frown.

"Okay, okay," I say once again looking into Harry's eyes.

"You know that was the first time I've heard you laugh." He says somewhat sentimentally. Here he was again, showing me he was getting attached. 

I look at him surprised such a sentence came out of his mouth. "Well, I hope I didn't scare you away with that number."

He quickly pecks me on the lips and returns to his seat. "Not today."

••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Holy fuck. This is your house?" I say stunned walking into Harry's house. It was modern and looked out onto the river. The foyer was about the size of my whole apartment.

I walk over to the window wall completely mesmerized by the view. The moonlight danced over the calm water, frozen from the winter. Snow was beginning to fall, and the tall pine trees were speckled in white. His yard was filled with dead flower bushes, the snow making them look alive in the lifeless outdoors. "You know, I've never understood why rich people always have a big house. It just baffles me."

"It's so the maids can't hear the rich people fucking." Harry says sneaking up behind me and wrapping his arm around my waist. I let out a squeal and lean back into his chest, still taking into the view.