"Aish! You two shouldn't bicker so much. What would happen when both of you get married?" Mrs. Kim stepped in between the two of you.

"Married? Us? Disgusting!" You fake gagged.

"Why would i marry her?" He imitated your reaction.

"I meant in general. When you get married to other people." She clarified.

"What then?" You asked her cluelessly.

"You won't be able to be close to eachother once your married." She pointed out.

"Who said I'd wanna be close to this alien?" You defended yourself.

"Are you sure about that?" She looked into your eyes and asked in a serious tone.

Both you and Taehyung stared into eachothers eyes.
For a moment silence engulfed the atmosphere.

"Aw~ i know you two can't live without eachother." Mrs. Kim chimed.

"I know right? I can't live without you, y/n." He said in a serious tone leaving you speechless before he broke out into laughter and you laughed along side him.

"I can't imagine not waking up in your bed Taehyungie~. It's the softest bed I've ever slept on." You said.

"I know right? I too love sleeping on it." He said with a box grin.

"Then why don't you go and clean it? It's all wet due to you throwing water at me." You teasingly said.

"Taehyung, go clean your room!" His mother scolded him and he ran. One thing his mother hated was unclean places and he knew it.

"Here." She said in a motherly tone, handing you the plate filled with pancakes.

"Thanks eomma. But i think I'll wait for taetae." You informed her.

"It's okay." She replied.

After about 10 minutes or so, Taehyung came back. He sat next to you where his pancakes were already served on the table.

"Aish! Why did you take so long? My pancakes are cold because of you." You blamed him.

"Why did you not eat them?" He asked while stuffing his mouth with a spoonful of pancake.

"I was waiting for you. I wanted to eat together like always." You answered

"Aw~ did my fluffball wait for me?" He said with a huge smile and pinched your cheeks.

"Yes." You simply answered.

"Jja!" He said as he took another spoonful of pancake and fed you.

"Mmm.. eomma, it's really tasty." You complimented her.

"I know it is. Afterall i made it." She boasted about her cooking skills.

"We'll help clean the dishes eomma." Taehyung said.

"Sure." You added.

"Alright but don't break anything." She warned the both of you.

After finishing breakfast both of you went to the kitchen to help wash the dishes. Taehyung played some music to entertain you while cleaning. The first song was a ballad but then 'fire' started to play and you two started dancing like crazy.
After you finished with the dishes both of you went to the living room to watch Netflix.

"Hey let's go out." You suggested

"Where?" He asked

"Let's go to the mall." You exclaimed.