“Why?”

            “You have so many options but you’re sticking yourself with one person.”

            “He makes me happy and I love him. I like being ‘stuck’ with him.”

            “So there’s no one else you want to be with,” he said as we made it to my house.

            “No. Why,” I asked. I was starting to get a bad feeling.

            “Because…I want to be with you. I didn’t think that I would until I saw you but now you’re all I think about,” he said as he grabbed my shoulders.

            “Dustin…,” I started but he cut me off. With a kiss. I stood there in shock for a minute before I pushed him back and wiped my mouth off. “What the hell is wrong with you?”

            “I just wanted to show you how I felt,” he said.

            “Don’t ever do that. I have a boyfriend that I love very much. If he found out that you did that he would kill you!”

            “I could take him,” he said quietly.

            “No you couldn’t. Maybe you should keep your distance for a little while.”

            “No. I won’t. I’m gonna show you how much I want you back. I still love you,” he said with pleading eyes.

            “Well I love Aidan,” I said as I ran in the house. I quickly ran up the stairs and into my room. I saw Aidan still lying in the bed asleep. I kicked off my shoes and crawled into bed with him. I snuggled into his arms and felt him wake up.

            “Hey,” he said quietly.

            “Hey,” I said back. I could hear the sadness in my voice.     

            “What’s wrong,” he asked as he pulled away from me and looked at my face.

            “I have to tell you something,” I said quietly.

            “What,” he asked in a worried tone.

            “I want you to promise me that you won’t get mad and you won’t jump up and do anything stupid.”

            “I promise,” he said. I could tell he was lying.

            “Dustin…,” I started.

            “Dustin what,” he asked getting a little angry.

            “He told me that he still loves me and he wants to be with me,” I said.

            “I knew it,” he yelled as he jumped up out of the bed and started pacing. “I told you Kayla!”

            “I know! I didn’t think that’s what he wanted,” I said as I jumped up to go over to him.

            “What else would he want,” he said angrily.

            “That’s not the worst part,” I told him quietly.

            “Then what is,” he asked with guarded eyes.

            “He kissed me,” I said. He instantly went red in the face and moved to go for the door. “Don’t. Don’t do it,” I said trying to stop him.