twenty two [ end ]

i nervously looked in the mirror at my reflection , staring at myself .

"don't you just look stunning my dear ." i rolled my eyes as bambam , who was laughing his ass off beside me .

"but i still can't believe it , awhile more and you are officially married ." he wiped off a fake tear and this time it was me who laughed .

i looked at myself in the mirror once again . i was wearing a stunning white gown , paired with a pair of white heels .

my mom soon came into the room , wiping off a tear from her face , a real tear this time

my mom soon came into the room , wiping off a tear from her face , a real tear this time .

"mom ! why are you crying ? it's not like you're not used to not seeing me everyday ."

"but it is just .. i am still not ready to let you go , my daughter's all grown up now !"

she came and hug me . "my makeup is going to get ruined ! don't make me cry ."

we both laughed and my dad comes in to join the fun .

i walk along the red carpet , my arm linked with my dad's , i felt like this was the pathway to my future , and the end of my childhood .

i looked infront , and saw mark standing on the aisle in a stunning tuxedo .

he turned around and smiled , but my veil was covering my face , so he couldn't see the huge smile i had on .

my father handed me to mark , and for once in my life , i felt both happiness and sadness rush over me .

mark held my hands , and i could feel the sweat that had formed on it .

"relax , i'm gonna be your wife soon , nobody is going to steal me away anymore ."

i looked at mark , and he locked his eyes with mine , squeezing my hands tightly , and gave me a smile .

he lifted my veil , and his smile grew bigger .

"i'm so lucky i have such a beautiful wife -" i slightly smacked him a little so people wouldn't be able to see .

"you may now kiss the bride ." the priest says as he came closer to my face .

my eyes widened , but he stopped just a centimetre before our lips touched , "- and i bet our kids will look just as beautiful ."

he smashed his lips on mine , and i smiled to the kiss .

people started cheering , everyone was happy , it was a happy ending for everyone , nothing is going to go wrong , right ?