Three

Well, it was normal for a high school student to work at a cafe, but Mark working at the cafe is out of the ordinary. He was the richest in the school, his father is a millionaire, who often gives him money.

"Ho.. Whe.. What?" i looked at the outfit he was wearing. "Pfft. You rock in those." i teased and giggled. "Oh shut up." he rolled his eyes. "So, mind explaing to me this situation right now?" "Fine.."

"As you know, my father is a millionaire, he usually gives me money and all the things that i want right?" i nodded. "But just last week, he owed a lot of people money, so i had to find a job for myself to afford for my studies and apartment." he gave me a duh-face.

"Seems like you are an independant man." i mumbled but he didn't quite catch what i said. "What?" "Nothing much." i took a last sip of my coffee. "Well, i gotta get goin', see ya." i was about to hgo out the door. "Wait!" i turned around to see Mark heading my direction?

"Yes? Anything wrong?" "You have a little something..." he leaned closer to my face and used his thumb to wipe off the foam left on my upper lip. *thump* *thump* *thump* *thump*. "There." he smiled. Light pink tint was visible on my face. "Th.. Thanks. B.. Bye." i quickly get out of the store, leaving Mark chuckling by himself.

"What happened there? Oh my god, that was so embarassing. Aish." i facepalmed. I went to the favourite place in my neighborhood, the park's playground. Whenever i would come here, i would always relax.

"Ahh, such a nice weather."

"It is, isn't it." that familiar voice. I turned around.

"Jackson!"

I ran to him and hugged him ever so tightly. "Oof. Wow you are one strong lady." he said returning the hug. I let go of him and looked up, since he was a little taller than me, "When did you come, aren't you supposed to have fencing?"

He scratched the back of his neck. "Well, about that, i haven't told mum yet soo..." "Yah! Wang Jackson!"

If you all are wondering, yes, we are sibling, but why do we have different surnames? Well, my father decided to divorce my mom and he got another wife, who, is Jackson's mom, then they got married again and he is my step brother. We are so close it may seem like we are twins even.

I am closer with Jackson's mom, she treats me like i'm her own blood, and i, too, treat her like my own mom.

Usually i would visit her, since she lives near my house, and i would hang out with her. She is just like the coolest mom anyone would have.

"I'm gonna tell mom you quit fencing and she will wack you with her bamboo stick." i gave an evil smirk."Yah Lee KimJu!" i ran away from him as he ran after me.

I tripped over a rock, "Aish." i looked at my knee, i get this alot, being the clumsy me.

"Omo! KIMMY! ARE YOU OKAY?!"

Jackson is the overprotective oppa, who always overreacts.

"Do you need me to send you to a hospital? Do you want a wheelchair? Oh my god, don't tell me you need a leg transplant!" See, told ya.

"I'm fine, it's just a tiny scratch, that's all." i tried to stand up, but.. Failed. "Aigoo, my butt." i said as i rubbed my butt.

"Come let me help ya." he bent down and carried my bridal style. I'm used to it now, it's not like this never happened to me before.

I told him the way to my house. In the corner of my eye, i could see someone staring at me, making me very uncormfortable. I hid in Jacksons broad shoulders.

"I.. Isn't this one of Uncle John's buildings?" he asked, scanning the familiar builfing that he has not seen for so many years, due to his busy schedule in Hong Kong as an international fencer.

"Urmm, duhh, who else would own such a huge buiding?" giving him the most proudest face. He rushed to the reception area, me following close behind. He ordered a meeting with our uncle, saying that we were close 'friends', not wanting to reveal our relationship.

Luckily Uncle John isn't busy at the moment, Jackson wanted to see hin so badly, since the time they last met was 10 over years ago.

We went up to Uncle John's office, knocking three times on the large doors before hearing a "come in." from him.

Jackson pushed the doors open, "UNCLE JOHHNNNNN!" he pulled uncle John in for a very tight hug, running him out of air. Jackson quickly released him and scanned our uncle, noticing that he lost a lot of weight.

"No more hippo anymore eyy?" Jackson wiggled his eyebrows, teasing Uncle John, earning a smack from him.

I giggled as the two family members biclered with each other. How are they my family? I thought as i went out and slowly closed the door. Jackson should be able to persuade Uncle John to let him stay for a while. I happily skipped back to my room, happy that my closest family member finally came back.

I decided to cook myself some food, tteokbokki! The nice aroma of the tteokbokki filled the kitchen as i quickly set it on a plate. Soon after, making my food into a model and posting it onto instagram.

I finished my food in a flash, due to my hungriness. "Burppp." i covered my mouth, feeling embarrased although no one is here and feeling not lady-like.

*ding dong*

I rushed to my door, hoping it was Jackson, but its not. Instead, a familiar man wearing black stood behind my door, a bit too familiar.. The man that was staring at me!

"We meet again, KimJu.." what is he talking about... Soon, i fell into a deep slumber, the last scene before me was him holding a cloth against my mouth.