nine

the eight of us spent the day by going to a karaoke station, where we got to have a lot of fun, but the fun is about to end as there is going to be school tomorrow.

Mark has changed a lot the past few days, he hasn't been treating me badly nor bullying me, ah what a dream come true.

beep beep beep

smacking the alarm clock off, i hit the bed a few times, angry that there is school today.

finally deciding to get up, i went into the bathroom and got ready for the day, wearing what i chose.

the weather is getting chillier so i decided to wear something that would cover up more skin.

grabbing my purse, i then went to the dining hall where all the others were about to finish their breakfast.

"woah, what time did you all wake up?" "about an hour earlier than you, oh and we are transferring to your school, isn't that awesome?!" the hyperness of bambam made my day 100 times better, and the fact that they are going to be studying in my school makes it a million times better.

"yayy!" i squeled with bambam, jumping up and down while holding each others hands.
"settle down kids, quickly eat the food before it gets cold." glaring at jinyoung for disrupting our fangirling session, i stuck out my tongue at him.

"ne omma." he glared back at me before heading back into the kitchen where he was washing all the dirty dishes.

when everyone finished eating, and by everyone i mean myself, everyone else finished 25 minutes earlier than me, and do you know how stressful it was to have seven pairs of eyes looking at you while you are eating, it was as if i was the prey nd they were waiting for their attack.

gulping down the last bit of rice i had, i let out the air that i didn't know i had been holding in.

"yayy let's go now!" i can't belive that bambam and yugyeom are so hyped for school, like who in the universe likes getting up early just to go to a building where they lock you up and force you to listen to whatever boring things that they were talking about, and only releases you after 6 hours.

definitely not this lady right here. school and kimju does not belong in one sentence, it only does when there is a 'does not like' or 'hates' phrase in between, if not, then forget about putting the two words in one sentence.

getting into different vehicles, i decided to drive myself, not wsnting any suspicions of any sort, but following closely behind their van.

blasting loud music, i danced to the song that i am currently listening to, 'fly' which is one of got7's songs, and if you haven't already known, got7 is the group name of the seven dorks that i live with.

parking my car at the furthest end of the school's carpark, i then lock up the door and head to school.

humming a song that has been stuck in my head since forever, i went to my locker and opened it, ah how i miss the smell of my locker. if you haven't noticed already, i am being sarcastic.

my locker was being abrubtly closed, which almost resulted in a broken finger. "kimjuuuuuu~" a playful smile was spread on Sena's lips as i pushed her a little. "what." "i heard about a kisssss~" "there is nothing weird about kisses, stop fangirling about it." "welll, i wasn't the only one who fangirled the other night~"

i then rolled my eyes and smiled a little, pink rushing up to my cheeks. "yea yea whatever." "ooo someone's blushing!" "shhhh be quiet or people will think we're weird. " "but we are." "yea, only you." i then walked away, not wsnting to tolerate any of her teasing.

she soon caught up to me and we started talking a little about mark. "so yoi think he has turnt over a new leaf?" i nodded my head a little. "yea, why?" "speak of the devil."

Sena pointed her cheek to the front, i followed her gaze and it landed on a guy kissing a girl, but its not just any guy, its Mark.

"well, i guess he didn't change after all." i deadpanned. my little feelings for him slowly fading away. but ofcourse there are no heartbreaks of any sort.

"well, lets go then? class is about to start." i gave her a little hum as an okay and we headed back to class, where the boring hell starts again.

________________

hey chingus, as you can see i changed the way of writing alittle, and of course got a little messed up about the plots but alls fine. and before i forget, again, thank you all so much for a thousand reads!!! omg i never thought that my book will ever get this much reads but you all proved me wrong! and sorry for being a shitty ass writer, i'll try to think of more exciting chapters for you all! and don't forget to vote too, i dont like being all desperate but please just click the star icon oat the bottom left. thank you all again!!