twenty

maybe a long chapter next week 'cause why not ;)
---

mark and bambam glared at each other, while me and mitch were doing the same, but romantic slow songs started playing in the background.

"bambam let's go dance!" i pulled on bambam's arm, pulling him away from the heavy tension and going to the middle of the ballroom.

surprisingly, i saw sena dancing with jaebum, and i can't help but smile at how well the look together, unconsciously, tears started forming so i excused myself to the toilet.

i locked myself in the cubicle, sitting on the cover of the toilet bowl, which is very squeaky clean, i looked up, and wiped the tears off my face, being careful not to remove my makeup.

then i heard the door close, signalling that someone had came into the toilet.

"ever since that kimju girl and bambam met mark, he has been acting weird and all, ugh it's getting annoying."

i can vision the annoyed look on mitch's face and her rolling her eyes while touching up her makeup. "why?" "well, his mood has been really down, like whenever i call him, he reacts late, i don't get it, does that girl really affect him that much."

i closed my eyes and bumped my head on the wall beside me. can he just stop all these false hopes? i really want to let him go, but if he continues all this bullshit i just.. can't.

after i've fixed my makeup and everything, i returned to the awaiting bambam, who was sitting down at a nearby table, laughing and looking stunning.

why can't i fall for someone like you instead?

bambma then looked towards my way and stood up, jogging towards me.

"you finally done?" "yeah, a girl's gotta do her business when it calls." i gave him a shrug and a side smile, and he laughed.

"hey let's go outside, i've got something to say to you." "why can't you say it here?" "well, it's important, and it's too loud in here, let's go."

he pulled on my hand and led me outside, the shimmering stars filling up the sky as he let go of my hand and turned around to face me.

we stared at each other for a long time. "what is it?" he continued staring at me. "hey bambam, is everything okay."

his eyes continued staring at mine, like he was looking for something, like he was staring right into my soul.

"are you-" "i like you."