Five

"Mark?""KimJu?" i was confused. My long lost friend and enemy are friends? Such a small world..

"Well, it seems like it will not be necessary for any introduction for both of you. Lets proceed, Kimmy, i contacted uncle John and told him that you will be staying with us for a bit." Them? Yay! But wait.. if Mark is staying with them, and i will be staying with them, doesn't that mean that I will technically be staying with mark? Oh No! I facepalmed myself. This is going to be a tough day..

"Oh and you will be staying till graduation." "No!" i fell down on my knees. "I.. Is there something wrong?" I looked up, smiling so wide it looks as if my mouth would be torn. "No, of course not."

I stood up. "Well, i will be heading back to grab some stuff now." I headed for the door. "Want he.." "Nope, i'm fine, i can handle it on my own." i said then quickly headed out. As soon as i went out of the house, the cold wind hits my face. Its going to rain soon.. i thought and quickly walked towards my house.

The thunder scared me as i jumped a little. I heard a little chuckle from behind. "I.. Is anyone there?" i didn't want to be kidnapped.. again.. i fastened my pace as the thunder cracked again, i jumped higher than before and started hiccuping. Since young i had a fear of thunders. Soon, it started drizzling, then raining, then it poured. I shivered due to the coldness. My blouse stuck onto my body, causing it to show my little curves.

I rolled my eyes. Great, i'm drenched.. I suddenly felt a jacket on my shoulder. I quickly turned back, only to be greeted by mister tuan. I rolled my eyes for the nth time today. "Stop rolling your eyes, do you have something in your eyes?" he rolled his eyes. "Tsk, i don't need your help. " i tossed his jacket on the floor, into the the mud.

He stood there, speechless. "Oops, my hands slipped." i snickered, turning around then walking away. "you're gonna pay for this!" i turned around. "Ooh, i'm so scared.." i made hand gestures with my hands, being rthe sarcastic me. I then continued walking to my house.

Mark soon caught up with me and held my wrists, turning me around. "What do yo-" i got cut off by his lips on mine. His soft lips was on mine! Our lips moved in sync under the rain, ny first kiss, stolen by someone whom i don't even like, or not even friends.

He bit my bottom lip, asking for entrance, but i denied, he pinched my arm, causing my to yelp as he took the chance and slipped his tongue into my mouth, both our tongues fighting for dominance. I snapped out of trance, snapping open my eyes, realising what is happening. I pushed him off me as i wiped my mouth with the back of my hand.

I widened my eyes at the smirking Mark. I stomped off, clearly embarrased and flushed. I hit him continuously on the arm.

"YAH! THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS YOU PABO!"

I continued hitting him until his arm was cherry red. "Yah yah yah, it hurts you punk!" I stopped hitting him and ran up the stairs.

I stuck out my tongue. "Bleh! Like you can catch me!" I then ran up the stairs and into my room. I closed the door hard, making it make a loud 'bang' sound before locking the door.

I panted and jumped onto my bed, facing the ceiling. I touched my lips and smiled. I furrowed my eyebrows a second later.

"AHHHHH! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!" I shouted into my pillow as soon as i find out that i was actually fangirling over our kiss.

I quiclly took out my phone and called Sena. I talked to her about all that happened since they 'kidnapped' me until the kiss i shared with Mark while i was packing my clothes into my cute luggage. We were both fangirling and kept shouting.

I soon hung up the phone since she had some business to attend to. After about 10-15 minutes i finally finished packing my luggage. It was unusually silent outside. Mark should have made a ruckus right about now because it had been almost an hour i locked him outside.

I slowly opened the door, trying not to make any noise. "Mark?" "Creak..." "Ma.. Mar.. AHHH!-"